AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > totoum

Notices

Conversation Between totoum and Last Sinner
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 63
  1. totoum
    2012-07-16 10:41
    totoum
    No,if you're looking for an explanation then you're out of luck,I preffer it that way personally,I never bothered thinking about an explenation.
  2. Last Sinner
    2012-07-16 09:57
    Last Sinner
    Gradually catching up on last season. Manged to get a bit further into Mysterious Girfriend X. Beach ep was amusing. Does any explanation fo the fantasy world come soon?
  3. Last Sinner
    2012-06-21 11:12
    Last Sinner
    Quote:
    I like miserable characters who seek something but cannot obtain it.
    So Okada is going on a similar path to Urobuchi but with more fetishes? Argh....
  4. Last Sinner
    2012-05-23 07:28
    Last Sinner
    Wow...I don't know what to say about that person. I find it weird the standard or expectations people try to impose on this simply because it's being different. I hope they feel the same way about hardcore ecchi shows or they're hypocrites. *facepalm* Amazing how many people are up in arms over MGX. Almost as if there was a commandment about what anime girls have to be to be acceptable in modern anime. It's getting rather absurd considering what stupidity and gimmicks are seen as fine/justified but Urabe's aren't. That's people for you. Amusing link. Cheers. ^^
  5. totoum
    2012-05-23 06:50
    totoum
    Though sometimes I do get a nice laugh out of people completely missing the point
  6. Last Sinner
    2012-05-23 06:09
    Last Sinner
    That's probably the best approach. This title is honest and doing things a bit differently to the point a lot of people just can't handle it. Their loss. I just hope the creator of the manga does benefit from this all.
  7. totoum
    2012-05-22 14:44
    totoum
    I've frankly kind of given up reading reaction on MGX in most places and just kind of enjoy it in my corner.I guess she might have won over some otakus with her name tag antics in the latest episode though.
  8. Last Sinner
    2012-05-22 07:35
    Last Sinner
    Amusing how people get so judgemental on Urabe for exchanging drool, yet more extreme things are considered par for the course in other shows. Geez, lot of hypocrites. If they can't handle it for gross-out reasons, I can understand that. But calling her a slut or not able to handle that she takes the lead a fair bit? Geez, I know anime fans aren't the most sensitive or accomodating people in the world, but so much being said about Urabe in the various parts of the net are just beyond cruel.
  9. Last Sinner
    2012-05-20 06:37
    Last Sinner
    Oh that's right, I remember once saying that GC would have been amusing if Okada got her hands on it. Why that stuck to the degree of thinking she was involved, I don't know. Shows how little I care about the title.

Like I said to Triple_R, I will never again read anything that has 'by Carl Kimlinger' on it ever again.

Well, considering he also directed Death Note and Highschool of the Dead, Araki does have his finger on the pulse of the buying public somewhat. But meh, my care factor isn't much. I just wanted to know what the point of Guilty Crown was since I never wanted to continue watching it.
  10. totoum
    2012-05-20 05:12
    totoum
    Just dropping by to say that I don't know what Guilty Crown review your read but Guilty Crown is not an Okada show nor is it really Okada-ish in any way.
    Also director Araki doesn't strike me as someone who hates humanity and he isn't used to having hapless leads in his animes,Shu in GC was maybe his first one.