AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > totoum

Notices

Conversation Between totoum and Marcus H.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. Marcus H.
    2014-01-15 07:19
    Marcus H.
    Well, never mind my rant. I'm just the type of person who doesn't like it when things with graphic violence as main content. It's simply just not my cup of tea.
  2. totoum
    2014-01-15 05:03
    totoum
    I'm pretty sure that's a decision up to the TV network airing it rather than the studio/staff
  3. Marcus H.
    2014-01-14 19:08
    Marcus H.
    But DEEN can choose to minimize or at least stylize the censorship.
    I'm not surprised that viewers were disappointed by pupa because there's a huge black line obscuring what's supposed to be shown in a gore-filled horror-themed anime.
  4. totoum
    2014-01-14 09:53
    totoum
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
    That said, I'd be laughing if DEEN gets this series, considering how they're treating pupa.
    But DEEN has likely nothing to do with pupa being 5 minutes
  5. Marcus H.
    2012-10-13 05:10
    Marcus H.
    Well, screw that.
  6. totoum
    2012-10-13 05:03
    totoum
    Oh ANN can get pretty sensationalist as well,I still have to explain to people that this article is really overblown
  7. Marcus H.
    2012-05-04 19:14
    Marcus H.
    I would if I could.
  8. totoum
    2012-05-04 10:02
    totoum
    Believe me the synopsis is just as misleading as the title,if ever you do check it out give it 5-6 episodes,I know that's a lot and it's one of the problems with the show to me but that's when the "big plotwist" is hinted at.
  9. Marcus H.
    2012-05-04 04:21
    Marcus H.
    Leeeeeeeet's just say that I was too little when it was released. I checked out the synopsis on Wikipedia and turns out that the title is VERY misleading. It's more of a "quest to humanity" kind of series. I haven't seen that series, and based on my current progress in watching anime (~75% of the few shows I picked up end up being stalled), I might not pick this up too.
  10. totoum
    2012-05-04 03:09
    totoum
    Hey there.
    Not every day I see Key the metal idol mentioned!I wasn't sure from your post if you had seen it or not.Just in case you havn't I just wanted to say that "key:the metal idol" is probably one of the most deceptive titles I've ever seen and it's not anything like the idolm@ster.