AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > totoum

Notices

Conversation Between totoum and synaesthetic
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. synaesthetic
    2011-04-23 18:31
    synaesthetic
    Wow, that is different. Actually, in some places here, if you score under a C (70% or lower) you fail... very strict schools.
  2. totoum
    2011-04-23 18:26
    totoum
    I guess it just comes from the education system,in the states, at the school I went to there were 2 levels of honor roll students the ones that had a a 3.5GPA and a lower level for those with a 3.0 GBA.In France at the school I went to the 2 levels pretty much corresponded to 14/20 and 12/20.So in France if I had 6/10 at every test I had i'd be an honor roll student,in the states I'd be close to a failure.
    So watch out when people from other countries give out scores they might not be using the same scale as you
  3. synaesthetic
    2011-04-23 18:06
    synaesthetic
    Wow, harsh reviewers. Most major reviewers here won't rate a decent game under seven out of ten unless it's got serious functionality problems and/or bugs.
  4. totoum
    2011-04-23 17:58
    totoum
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
    An overall four out of ten review is less than 50%. That's an F--pretty much spells out "this show sucks balls" to me.
    Had a brainfart and thought he had graded it a 7 when I looked at the ratings so that's why I made that comment.
    Thanks for the link

Thnough where I live scores below 5 are not uncommon at all.

In fact you can be pretty darn happy with yourself if you get 7 or above at a test.