AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > totoum

Notices

Conversation Between totoum and Pocari_Sweat
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 366
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-02-14 11:59
    Pocari_Sweat
    You never give me a break do you
  2. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-02-01 05:41
    Pocari_Sweat
    What are you, a fanboy?
  3. totoum
    2015-02-01 04:43
    totoum
    Even if I havn't enjoyed one of her shows in forever I still am fond of Okada
  4. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-02-01 04:34
    Pocari_Sweat
    Errrr... Ok
  5. totoum
    2015-02-01 04:09
    totoum
    My life won't be complete until I get a picture like this one with me instead of the girl
  6. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-01-22 00:06
    Pocari_Sweat
    Yeh I sort of know already . Just butthurt and mad PA wasting time on it when they could he doing much better things. Also key fanboys getting in my nerves claiming their stuff is god. Okada despite her problems is a far better drama writer than maeda is.

Ayahi and hayami are best two female vas period.
  7. totoum
    2015-01-19 16:23
    totoum
    I'm 90 percent sure you were trolling but just in case, Aniplex is financing Charlotte, aniplex will be getting whatever money Charlotte makes from BDs, not PA works, they were just hired to animate.
    That also means that it could sell like crap and PA works wont't be affected (other than maybe aniplex not doing business with them again)

Completely unrelated but I found a Ayahi concert I hope the lack of roles is just cause she's keeping busy with music and that satisfies her.
    Also the first song after the overture in the vid...they hired Chiaki Ishikawa to write a song for her and that was the result, whoever had that idea at Sony deserves a medal.
  8. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-11-23 17:55
    Pocari_Sweat
    My favorite ayahi roles are ein from requiem for the phantom, noe from true tears and saki from natsuiro kiseki. The most lol role is the fatty from silver spoon.
  9. totoum
    2014-11-23 17:01
    totoum
    Oh THAT
    She's part of sphere (lucky me the group seems pretty popular so even if she's not doing much individually I get to see her as part of the group)
    Before they got an anime they got a V show aired late night featuring them, that's the first episode, and yes I have watched all of them raw.
    My favorite part of the whole fan thing is actually Hokura Tomatsu's "WTF is your problem?" attitude during the whole thing.

That's their first single at the end, far from my favorite, that's probably the 1st ED of HSI
  10. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-11-19 09:58
    Pocari_Sweat
    As you are a Takahagi Ayahi fanboy, can you tell me wtf this is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXllf4a8qPg