AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Dr. Casey

Notices

Conversation Between Dr. Casey and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 228
  1. Dr. Casey
    2014-11-17 19:37
    Dr. Casey
    It's okay, now that you say that I can figure out the tone that it was intended to be read in. And that was a good AMV. Beautiful, peaceful, and high standards of living. Canada for Best Country.
  2. Triple_R
    2014-11-17 06:07
    Triple_R
    Sorry about that reply. It was an attempt to be funny, but I can see how it missed the mark. So I deleted it.
  3. Dr. Casey
    2014-11-16 22:33
    Dr. Casey
    Ah... okay. I get that it makes you think of Canada in general, but the last sentence made me think that you had also had somewhere more specific in mind, like a home you lived at during childhood or something.
  4. Triple_R
    2014-11-16 22:32
    Triple_R
    Well, in case you wanted a more specific answer - There's places all around my home-town that looks just like that.
  5. Dr. Casey
    2014-11-16 22:27
    Dr. Casey
    Quote:
    but it'll always make me think of a particular place that's special to me.
    Where does it make you think of?
  6. Triple_R
    2014-10-10 06:10
    Triple_R
    I'm glad you like the avatar. It's from a piece of Honoka fanart that I found downright gorgeous. I couldn't help but use it.

Nice to see we're watching a lot of the same shows. I'll make a point to check out Sora no Method later today or sometime this weekend.

In the meantime, I recommend Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso to you. Here's two lines to promote it to you:

1. It looks/feels a lot like Chihayafuru.
    2. Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso would work perfectly as Sayaka Miki's favorite anime.
  7. Dr. Casey
    2014-10-09 23:52
    Dr. Casey
    That's one sexy new avatar. Hmm, but in response to your PM, you're actually watching almost all of the same shows that I am, running through your last few days of posts. I'm watching Amagi Brilliant Park, Sora no Method, Fate Stay Night, Grisaia no Kajitsu, Mashiwarete sdfghj;;;; (whatever the show's called where the childhood friend gets his by a car), selector spread WIXOSS, and Log Horizon II; Sailor Moon Crystal and Sword Art Online II are the carryovers.

So that leaves Sora no Method as perhaps the only title we don't have in common, which I'd recommend as worth checking out. Great opening song, very bright and colorful art style, seemingly very character-oriented with an emphasis on character drama. It's a warm little series, and I've little doubt that I'll end the Fall 2014 season with it as one of my favorites.
  8. Dr. Casey
    2014-08-01 21:54
    Dr. Casey
    Aww... thanks, Triple I'm always a fan of pretty much any picture of classic Sailor Moon (it's really the show that got me watching anime on a consistent basis whenever I marathoned the original series mid-2006 a few months after upgrading from dial-up), and that's a really lovely Code Geass image. It's my birthday, so hopefully Rolo won't kill me over Lelouch showing me positive attention. And since I have a very soft spot for Madoka, Madoka Kaname birthday cakes are the best kind.

Hmm... if I become friends with Lelouch, maybe I can get him to Geass Triple into writing Madoka fanfics more quickly...
  9. Triple_R
    2014-08-01 07:20
    Triple_R
    A message from a Princess...

Spoiler for Princess Serenity:

Can only be trumped by a greeting from an Emperor...

Spoiler for Oh Geass Yes!:

But the best of all is when that Emperor leads you to a delicious cake...

Spoiler for Miracles and Magic do exist:

In order to wish you a...

Happy Birthday!

Enjoy this special day, Dr. Casey.
  10. Triple_R
    2014-06-28 19:30
    Triple_R
    Thanks a lot! Three nice pics, and three excellent selections. The Rozen Maiden reboot and Free! were definitely two of the more memorable anime shows of last summer. And Little Busters! was one of my favorite anime shows of the entire year, with one of the most colorful and likeable anime casts I've ever seen!

But you're right, between Selector-Infected WIXOSS and Love Live!, this year might be even better.

I'll try to get back to you soon on your last PM to me by the way.