AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Dr. Casey

Notices

Conversation Between Dr. Casey and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 266
  1. Dr. Casey
    2015-07-14 14:56
    Dr. Casey
    Yep, Tales of Zestiria I'd like it for the PS3.
  2. Triple_R
    2015-07-14 10:04
    Triple_R
    What was the name of the game you were interested in again? Tales of Zestiria, is that correct? If so, what system or platform do you want it for?
  3. Triple_R
    2015-07-04 15:44
    Triple_R
    You have e-mail, just so you know.
  4. Triple_R
    2015-06-29 22:15
    Triple_R
    I'm curious to know if you've read my review on the first Tamayura movie. And if so, what did you think of the review?
  5. Triple_R
    2015-06-26 16:46
    Triple_R
    I have a special PM coming your way shortly.
  6. Dr. Casey
    2015-06-25 19:46
    Dr. Casey
    August 1st
  7. Triple_R
    2015-06-24 13:44
    Triple_R
    Oh, by the way, when's your birthday again?
  8. Triple_R
    2015-05-07 15:48
    Triple_R
    Sorry about the late reply.

Glad to hear you have a good goal set for yourself, and I hope you achieve it.

My favorite anime of the season is Hibike, but I agree with you on Houkago no Pleiades. That's a very imaginative show with a amusing and charming lead character.
  9. Dr. Casey
    2015-04-29 19:43
    Dr. Casey
    It's going well, 2015's going to mostly just be a quiet build-up year spent working and saving up so I can buy a house next year (there's a friend of the family's that's a carpenter and does work for much cheaper than the average contractor; he's also in love with my sister, which probably doesn't hurt ). The work takes a lot out of me, so I spend a lot of my off time sleeping.

This season I'm watching the Fate Stay Night anime (and reading the Heaven's Feel route of the Visual Novel, which I downloaded from Youtube - I wanted the more detailed version of the story since Sakura best girl), Hibike! Euphonium, High School DxD BorN, Houkago no Pleiades, Nanoha Vivid, and The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan. Houkago no Pleiades is probably my favorite of the season, mainly for the atmosphere; it's a warm, comfy little show, and Subaru makes for a good traditional ditzy, earnest shoujo heroine. I'm enjoying Nagato Yuki-chan for basically the same reasons, though the heroine is of course very different there. This version of Nagato really is one of the most adorable characters out there.

I'm also wanting to watch the first Tamayura movie, naturally, though I haven't found it yet.
  10. Triple_R
    2015-04-28 22:34
    Triple_R
    How's it going? I haven't seen you posting much lately, so I was curious to know how things have been for you lately.

Enjoying many Spring 2015 shows?