AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Evil Rick

Notices

Conversation Between Evil Rick and CrowKenobi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Evil Rick
    2011-06-06 16:26
    Evil Rick
    Thankyou very much, I know it is not easy to run over a place with so many members, but I tough it was necesary to point that out.
  2. CrowKenobi
    2011-06-06 15:45
    CrowKenobi
    You're right and point taken.

I've also edited that first post and deleted the second for what's it worth...
  3. Evil Rick
    2011-06-06 15:00
    Evil Rick
    Okay, listen, I'm not complaining because my post got deleted (even when there are lost of off-topic posts at that thread). But I find quite unfair that you guys delay no more than 5 minutes to delete that, but when someone explisity insults and posts harsh coments about you person you in an open thread, none does anything!

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=28077
    http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=459

I'm not complaining for have a post deleted, but after being a constant user at this thread for almost 6 years (and by constant I mean that I log-in almost every day), I think I'm in the right for asking some equal treatmeant when judged by moderators. Please.

My best regards; Rick.
  4. Evil Rick
    2010-09-21 02:15
    Evil Rick
    Can be know how long will Satashi be banned?
  5. CrowKenobi
    2010-09-21 02:08
    CrowKenobi
    Already took care of those...
  6. Evil Rick
    2010-09-21 02:01
    Evil Rick
    Then you guys should be more cautios and add that to the rules, if you go posts back at the manga thread you'll see several links to sites such as Wings of yuri, Manga Fox and One Manga.
  7. CrowKenobi
    2010-09-21 01:55
    CrowKenobi
    Yes, I know that, but what's so hard about NOT linking to scan sites?
  8. Evil Rick
    2010-09-21 01:24
    Evil Rick
    Quote:
    Fansubs of Licensed Anime
    Scanlations of Licensed Manga
    Any untranslated anime videos (Anime Raws)
    Any untranslated manga scans (Manga Raws)
    Any high-res artbook scans (Artbook Raws)*
    Illegal copies of software (e.g. ROMs, ISOs, "warez", etc.)
    Anything used to illegally circumvent copy protection (e.g. serial numbers, "cracks", etc.)
    Direct copies of DVDs or CDs ("rips") of any kind (e.g. MP3s made from anime OSTs)
    This list is not exhaustive. Ask a member of staff if you are unsure about posting content.
    Just to your knowledge, Nanoha Vivid, Nanoha Force and Nanoha movie manga are NOT licensed.