AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Evil Rick

Notices

Conversation Between Evil Rick and kaworu50
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 33
  1. Evil Rick
    2009-10-25 03:05
    Evil Rick
    What do you mean by if I use PC?

And who's Yuki?
  2. kaworu50
    2009-10-24 22:39
    kaworu50
    Rick, your pics (Vita, Fate and Yuki), you draw using PC?
  3. Evil Rick
    2009-10-22 09:59
    Evil Rick
    I don't know. The winner of october will deside.
  4. kaworu50
    2009-10-22 05:14
    kaworu50
    Thanks, Rick.
    What's next theme in this Novembr?
  5. Evil Rick
    2009-10-21 09:55
    Evil Rick
    There's no need for apologasing, you always have the next months jams.
  6. kaworu50
    2009-10-21 05:47
    kaworu50
    Rick. I'm sorry because I didnt make any drawing for this ..........
    what I want to say.........Mecha drawing. Sorry.
  7. kaworu50
    2009-10-11 03:41
    kaworu50
    Thanks EvilRick. I'll participate it
  8. Evil Rick
    2009-10-09 22:42
    Evil Rick
    Good you asepted to join us, you'll not regret it.

Well, just passing to give you the welcome and to invitate you to join the Contest we're currently having. I'll explain you how this contest works:

Ecah month we have a theme, theme picked by the winner of the previous month. The idea is to make a drawing, (either traditional, digital, black and white or color) which is based on the theme. 1 Drawing per artists. This month's theme is Mecha or cybernetic

You have the "October 2009 - Artist of the month - General Discussion and Submission Thread" in which you can post your entry (note: the group doesn't suport the img code, you'll have to poast the direct link) with the tag Final Entry, you can also use this place to post WIP, ask for opinions or give critique to the others submissions. Around the 21th of this month we close the submission phase and move to the "Voting phase 1" here you can choose 3 from your favourites submissions (exept yours of course) and rate them basing on Concept, Creativity and execution. The 3 entries with the higest number of votes will move to the voting phase 2 which will be a poll open for all the members of Animesuki. The winner of the poll will win the month's contest and will have the honor to choose the theme for nex months contest.

Of course, being a member of the group doesn't force you to participate, you may just coment, vote, post or just lurk around.

Enjoy your stay!
  9. Evil Rick
    2009-10-08 22:30
    Evil Rick
    Hi. I would like to give you an invitation to join us at the Artists Alike and from Afar social group.

In thses group artist join to share arts as well as coment and critiques, share tecniques and tips for the traditional or digital art, we participate in collective projects and we also have a drawing contest every month.

Definetly a place you would like
  10. Evil Rick
    2009-10-03 22:38
    Evil Rick
    It was a present from a friend.