AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Dann of Thursday

Conversation Between Dann of Thursday and Airi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 79
  1. Dann of Thursday
    2008-10-07 04:13
    Dann of Thursday
    No, it's all my fault. I am just nervous with all this talk of a continuation. I don't see the need for a moive or anything since I feel that there isn't enough that actually requires any sort of ending. I've had it with worrying over pairings and characters dying in this series. I really just want to leave it on that last scene.
  2. Airi
    2008-10-07 02:56
    Ok ok.... I forgive you!
  3. Dann of Thursday
    2008-10-07 02:54
    Dann of Thursday
    I read the one post. Sorry.

Yes we can. I guess I am just getting overly paranoid and such. I'll believe what I want and you believe what you want. Sorry again.

I just hope they never do confirm anything and just leave it open.
  4. Airi
    2008-10-07 02:51
    Why are you saying this to me?? Maybe you are talking to the wrong person because I don't go around saying it _

I just posted ONE post about it! _

This is what I think, and that's all.

Why are you apologising?! If you think he is alive, it's not a problem for me!! We can think whatever we want right?

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe you are wrong.... Nobody will tell us the truth so, what remains, are our thoughts. We can have different opinions, can't we?
  5. Dann of Thursday
    2008-10-06 17:32
    Dann of Thursday
    Why precisely are you being so negative concerning Lelouch? If you want to believe he is dead fine, but I don't think you should go around saying it like a fact. So what if he got stabbed? We are in a series where characters who we thought had to die came back and where immortality exists. I think there is enough evidence for it to be declared open and I will choose to believe he survived. Sorry.
  6. Dann of Thursday
    2008-09-28 12:57
    Dann of Thursday
    No, he is dead. C.C. isn't even talking to Lelouch. She's talking to herself. No one else. She can't even talk to him in the outside world. I just feel miserable now.
  7. Airi
    2008-09-28 12:54
    Don't be sad!
    Maybe I'm wrong and he is alive!!!>_<
    Only Taniguchi knows.....
  8. Dann of Thursday
    2008-09-28 12:47
    Dann of Thursday
    Damn, so that was what it was. Well, there goes the only possibility of Lelouch somehow living.

So he's dead and that is that. Well, I guess C.C. will be happy for a while until she eventually gets tired of living and want to be with Lelouch. They are crying because Lelouch had to die.

And I'm sure he'll debunk the idea. What a terrible ending.
  9. Airi
    2008-09-28 12:44
    About Nunnaly... I think they made US see what Nunnaly was seeing... I think that's her gift: to see the truth, just by touching the hand.

About the C.C. scene.... I really don't know... My rational self tells me that she is talking to Lelouch, who is in the world of C. ... so he is dead. Because I cannot explain myself C.C. and Suzaku's tears when he died!!!

On the other hand, C.C. looked too cheerful...
    And when she said "Na, Lelouch?" She moved her head in direction of the farmer....

The point is that IF Taniguchi wanted to make us think that he was alive.... he would let us a more solid evidence... That's what I think, but I'm not sure!>_<
  10. Dann of Thursday
    2008-09-28 12:31
    Dann of Thursday
    I was just curious what you thought about it. Did the scene where Nunnally sees Lelouch's memories indeed seem similar to how Lelouch would sometimes see C.C.'s? Amd what about the last scene? Does C.C. tilt her head as if directly addressing someone? Honestly, I know it's hopeless, but a part of me just can't accept it.