AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Dann of Thursday

Notices

Conversation Between Dann of Thursday and KrimzonStriker
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 1746
  1. KrimzonStriker
    Yesterday 13:12
    KrimzonStriker
    Oh hey, actually I have a request in terms of another playthrough at some point. No rush on this one and I suppose I should check with you if you can even do this with a PSP game but could you please play a Non-Harem Persona 4 Golden run? Rise's my preference regarding the one true romance personally. It's just that I'm rather sick of seeing all the girl's get their heart broken during Valentine's day and I've yet to see a solo romance for Rise. I've seen Yukiko and Chie at certain points but not Rise and Naoto, and between the two I go with Rise because you know, Kanji's thing for Naoto etc.
  2. KrimzonStriker
    2015-05-02 17:06
    KrimzonStriker
    Well the new movie trailer was good... though the throwbacks seem to go a little TOO far given that it feels like nothings really changed in 30 years, I mean the Resistance? Really? Where's the Republic that was supposed to arise! Why the heck do Tie-fighters look the same? But it did bring a smile to my face in any event so we'll see. Same, it's a nice game but more of a time-sink then anything. Oh, can't wait to hear what's that all about. Hey, if you want a Star Wars RPG we can always bang on Bioware's door to ask when the next KoTOR comes out or is that too much to ask?
  3. KrimzonStriker
    2015-05-02 17:01
    KrimzonStriker
    He was only 15 so a growth spurt wasn't impossible, plus working a lot in some kitchens can bulk people up. I think Shun will be fine, he at least showed great determination so that'll count for something hopefully. Shame there's no new chapter though so we'll have to see what comes of it, personally I expect we'll see Soma go through most of them in some time skip after racketing up a nice win streak, wonder what he'll get from them though is my question. Well I am curious to see how, what he creates now based on everything he's learned, as well as with the others of course.

Amen to that. Now the big thing really will be how well the Alumni translate when the training camp arc begins. I've also liked a few of their adaptations to fill in certain gaps here and there, even outright original additions, the narrative at least makes sense in the context they're added. Yup, counting chapter 1 as a full episode we're looking at around chapter 47 where we leave off more or less. I'm definitely thinking they take a break with the second season if it does come, a lot of series seem to be doing that recently, so I'm not too worried about pacing. That too, if they really intend to animate the whole thing we're talking about 28 to 29 episodes for the next one. HOPEFULLY we'll get a green light for a third season once that's done.

Yup, here's hoping for the best this turns out well for Historia, at least they made this whole Reiss Giant Titan thing have more of a point if it helps solidify her rule.

That could work I guess though if people hated rehashing the boss fights before doing it with the same character might be asking a lot in Vergil's case. About dang time, hopefully it might also lead to whatever DMC5 will be as well. I guess, we'll see what they pull of for the rest of the crew in terms of new designs, probably make Vergil have his hair down to look like Dante I bet though like in his DMC3SE intro if he does have an alternate look. Depends on their promise of really customizing the planets you explore/claim I think on how appealing said Strike Team missions will be to play, don't suppose you've peaked into DA:I's multiplayer to see how much variety its levels offer? It'll probably be similar to the previous ME galactic map options, at least that's what early images seem to indicate. Eh, I didn't really think much about the Protheans, it was always more about the Reapers and they were actually pretty clear-cut on what they were, so some actual mystery would be pretty cool like with the Leviathans. The setting makes sense though, new Galaxy etc etc, sounds to me like a colonization/exodus attempt most of the races before the Reapers came and what's the bet we get cut off from the Milky Way and fend for ourselves afterwards? Oh cool, let me know when that's getting ready to go because I've got a few variations here and there I'd like to request that don't follow the straight paragon route. Also what do you think, full Liara romance or wait until Miranda? Miranda's my favorite girl but for continuity's sake Liara might be the best option. That sounds about right and hopefully we get final confrimation on that date when E3 comes around. Oh I'm not in a hurry, I'd just like a real look at it after dealing with one Remix after the other is all <_<

Yeah, though I was kind of hoping for more Acts later on but from the sound of things they apparently wrap the story up with this one here, ah well we'll see what's in store. Oh sure, too much and I can see where the headaches come in. Something I share we both share with them then. To have it make more sense in the adaptation I guess? Prompto and Gladious don't exactly have the personality to show Noct the due deference to a prince. Hey, I totally understand, lord knows I just rattled on about my anime binges to not understand your reasoning. Err, I for one can do with no more Bay movies for a good long while at least so maybe less from that part of the Transformers franchise That's the hope, and when they do I'm gonna be one of the first on the line if I can help it
  4. KrimzonStriker
    2015-05-01 23:44
    KrimzonStriker
    True that. I haven't really had an example of that so far on the tablet readers so it's been nearly impossible to read tiny text on the images , be sure to inquire about that if/when you pick one up. True, it always felt very engaging while also being more straight-forward. Oh, any examples? I for one would like to see more interactive territorial battles like they were SUPPOSED to have back from the Inquisition with rival factions attacking your outposts etc.

True that, but you'll see soon enough. Yeah, good signs if they ever reboot the main series at some point, though I hope they blend animation with some CGI for mobile suits if and when they do. Depends on what you're in the mood for, one of these days I'm going to get on Sword Art Online II finally, but for now I'm mostly keeping track of video game channels along with Shokugeki. Oh I wouldn't doubt that and that's honestly not a bad thing as I'd like to see Char as he was back then without worrying about the future context, among other characters of course. Indeed it is, and hey if any series was ripe for one if would be the U.C gundam given how little is known of event prior to and at the early stages of the One Year War. I wouldn't doubt that, Amuro isn't making a cameo for nothing after all given his father remember? But for now based on the new trailer it looks like we'll be seeing Zeon get the first crack at it, so brace yourself for some mono-sensors for awhile when the Zakus role out

True that, boy I can't wait for the next Sunrise announcements now that we can move on from their last projects and maybe they'll finally realize they need more U.C. That or a third season of Build I wouldn't mind but after the reception of Reconguista I'll be leary on any AU series this time around. Eh, I don't think that's a bad thing and it keeps the general spirit plus I feel the characters interact more now that they're in team compeitions but you can judge for yourself when you get around to watching Try. That's too bad, let me know if/when you can cause I'd like to pitch maybe doing a Telltale Game of Thrones series once its Season 1 is complete and we can hammer out the most optimal path. Not so far anyway, I think that'll be next season though George has stated he wants to get the next book out before that happens so we'll see, I will say they've done some big divergences in their adaptation in the tv series though so it's a little hard to predict right now.

Okay, gonna save my remaining response for either tomorrow or Sunday.
  5. KrimzonStriker
    2015-05-01 01:17
    KrimzonStriker
    Ah, you're right. Doesn't seem like it from videos I've seen but there it is. Will get the full response in tomorrow after Shokugeki airs.
  6. Dann of Thursday
    2015-04-30 18:21
    Dann of Thursday
    Isn't that part of his romance quest?
  7. KrimzonStriker
    2015-04-30 09:54
    KrimzonStriker
    Hmm, I probably missed this so do you remember which video had Dorian's personal quest regarding his amulet?
  8. Dann of Thursday
    2015-04-29 15:29
    Dann of Thursday
    Yeah, and the updates to the demo are quite interesting as well as some things they said would be in the final version.

I've heard the last and newest movie were pretty good, but yeah I'm not sure how much I trust Toei given the last time they did something like this with GT. Granted it sounds like Toriyama will be more involved here than he was with GT, but we'll just have to see. The fact they made this announcement with the series coming out in only three months is weird too.
  9. KrimzonStriker
    2015-04-28 21:57
    KrimzonStriker
    Understood, hopefully some good reveals and extra features will be present during the floor show events. I'll make do with the trailer if they finally nail down a date as well.

After GT and even towards the end of Z makes me a bit leery. I think I'd best get around to watching the Sailor Moon reboot at some point though before I go anywhere near Dragonball again
  10. Dann of Thursday
    2015-04-28 20:05
    Dann of Thursday
    Actually it sounds like E3 is just the trailer with no floor presence though Gamescom, PAX and TGS will have that.

Gotcha.

Oh, and new Dragonball series announced. Not sure how that will go but interesting nonetheless.