AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Dann of Thursday

Notices

Conversation Between Dann of Thursday and KrimzonStriker
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 1680
  1. KrimzonStriker
    2015-02-28 02:42
    KrimzonStriker
    Bunch of wackos misinterpreting things, don't worry about it.
  2. Dann of Thursday
    2015-02-28 00:46
    Dann of Thursday
    Just wanted to make sure as I had seen some mentions of it.
  3. KrimzonStriker
    2015-02-28 00:22
    KrimzonStriker
    She's not leaving leaving, that's nonsense. There's no reason why she can't stay with you and do both. She only breaks up with you if she becomes Divine. I've seen the cutscenes, it's fine.
  4. Dann of Thursday
    2015-02-28 00:17
    Dann of Thursday
    Quick note: Saw something that if you give Cassandra any indication of rebuilding the Seekers she will leave you after the game to do so. So that's a thing.
  5. KrimzonStriker
    2015-02-27 21:48
    KrimzonStriker
    Not really, as long as it looks good I'm okay, don't really know any of the options to skyhold honestly.

Maybe, yeah I think so? It's such a toss up but if it makes no difference if Flemeth takes control of Morrigan then yeah, let her drink it, we can revisit the issue another time if need be.

They had those back in origin and II as I recall, certainly could use it now still.

Latest raw spoilers out for shokugeki. Looks like they're going to wrap things up soon and that everything worked out this first part, wonder what's next.
  6. Dann of Thursday
    2015-02-27 20:38
    Dann of Thursday
    You know what would actually be useful? If there was some way to get a direct measure on what level each party members approval was of you.
  7. Dann of Thursday
    2015-02-27 20:16
    Dann of Thursday
    Do you have any preference on upgrading some of these parts of Skyhold? I honestly can't figure what would be best.

And did we still want to go with Morrigan drinking?
  8. Dann of Thursday
    2015-02-24 22:33
    Dann of Thursday
    Might be a while, but I'll get to it eventually I imagine. I can understand that to a degree, but having a bit more meat in this part would probably have been a good idea. Hopefully it sells well enough that they can expand and I'm wondering if having designed all this already might make it easier to do a sequel.

Yes, definitely not too shabby for an early look. I think it could definitely do well on console since it would be the first instance of the series being playable on a home system. I could certainly see at least the console version out after FFXV releases, but I think the arcade version at least will show up before then. I'm still thinking a 2016 release for FFXV though. I'm also curious how that would work exactly unless it's perhaps in a similar style to how Smash can do multiple fighters all at the same time or something.

Yes, I used it to recruit them. It showed up after confronting Florianne. Those videos are all up.
  9. KrimzonStriker
    2015-02-24 21:06
    KrimzonStriker
    Whenever you get into it I'm sure you'll be please, quite a few new abilities on display and interesting backstory/context behind everything. Oh, you have to figure they're like movies these days and they already have the sequel mapped out in their heads, saving the good stuff for a hook now that people have a taste, but I'll see as I progress through it.

Yeah, you can definitely tell it's still in the development phase. But it looks good so far. I MIGHT see it since they reopened Chinatown arcade but they only did so in a limited capacity so we'll have to see if they're willing to go that far, though probably not, so yeah c'mon console <_< You would expect that'd be the case, though as this looks still early FFXV might come out before it so it's possible, and there's always a DLC add-on if they need too. Still, I'm curious as to along with a more PVP friendly system how this whole 3v3 is going to work, like if it'll function along the same basis but a more advanced version of say Marvel vs Capcom.

Oh btw, I meant to ask but did you meet with Gaspard's mercenaries during Wicked Eyes? I wanted to see you use the underworld conversation perk to recruit them as agents. Will get a full response in soon hopefully.
  10. Dann of Thursday
    2015-02-24 20:19
    Dann of Thursday
    I've been hearing good things about it as well, but haven't really looked at anything regarding it yet. I've heard the Order's biggest problem is its length and that it ends right when it seems the plot is going to get started. Hopefully it does well enough to make a sequel since the story is rather interesting.

Yeah, I saw that one and it definitely looked good though still a bit rough in some respects. Hopefully we do get some sort of console release since we sure aren't likely to see that arcade version come over. I wouldn't even know where to look in my area even if it did. Curious if we could see Noctis show up as a playable character or if that could come with a later release, though I guess that might not make sense till XV is actually out.