AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Dann of Thursday

Notices

Conversation Between Dann of Thursday and KrimzonStriker
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 1538
  1. KrimzonStriker
    Yesterday 23:09
    KrimzonStriker
    Generally yeah, since it earns you approval from the selected individual. Mostly this concerns Cassandra, Bull, Vivienne, and Sera, since they'll be the ones you'll likely have the most problem keeping approval with. Need to maximize all opportunities when it doesn't directly conflict with your character to buffer their approval most of all. Be sure to select Cassandra for example when you recruit this Chantry sister whose also a smuggler for one thing. Except for your confrontation at Adamant, that I can go either Blackwall or your literary knowledge perk, your choice. Just checking your latest uploads, as of 17 it seems fine. Will let you know in the video comments if anything seems off.

Edit: Yeah, seems good quality wise all around as of 20 now.
  2. Dann of Thursday
    Yesterday 17:10
    Dann of Thursday
    By the way, have the last few looked alright in terms of video quality to you? I keep getting worried it looks off.
  3. Dann of Thursday
    Yesterday 12:29
    Dann of Thursday
    I actually already did those quests and used the Arcane Knowledge perk to recruit the first one. Not sure I had Cass for that second one either, though I think Iron Bull was there. Had him become a Connections agent. Do you want me to defer to the party then and not use the perks in those instances?
  4. KrimzonStriker
    Yesterday 01:25
    KrimzonStriker
    Going through side quests in the Hinterlands. Make sure Vivienne is around for the one called my Lover's phylactery to recruit the agent there. Let's max approval and lessen disapproval as much as possible with each line-up. Like when you do the Love waits quest have both Bull and Cassandra around and ask the guy to join the Inquisition. We're gonna take quite a few hits when our big decisions come up so let's buffer up the approval in any other way we can for those who will disagree with it especially.
  5. KrimzonStriker
    2014-12-23 20:42
    KrimzonStriker
    Oh right, mother quick reminder but be sure to check in on everyone after every major event and story mission along with individual conversations after their personal quests of course. Stuff like after Redcliff, the ball, what their comments are on who the new Divine is etc.
  6. KrimzonStriker
    2014-12-23 15:48
    KrimzonStriker
    No prob, I can send you videos of the alternative where they reconcile. If it locks it out be sure to confront/blackmail Briala prior to the final decision. What I'd like for this walkthrough is to explore as many options as possible, while going on paths not seen previously. As much as I find Gaspard overly selfish in his ambition he WAS innocent of this particular plot, and if this gets him through alive WITHOUT destabilizing the empire then let's go for it.

Oh, quick reminder about after the battle of Haven. Go "We need more than faith" and "I fight for order, not faith" That combination will ensure you get Cassandra approval without and negative backlash from others like Solas, who get a bit turned off if you go too preachy about your faith instead which is the only other option that gets Cassandra approval.
  7. Dann of Thursday
    2014-12-23 01:26
    Dann of Thursday
    I'll see about arranging in a fashion so we can do that and get the best rewards possible then.

From what I've read, the only way to get that ending is to have blackmail on them all. You also can't go for the ending where they reconcile and have all three of them working together either apparently since one choice locks out another. I'll try for it to see where it leads.
  8. KrimzonStriker
    2014-12-23 00:23
    KrimzonStriker
    That's fine as well, so long as Force is for the second one with Michel. Eh, so long as Monett isn't forced on the thing, I'd rather go with Carolina though story wise.

I've seen the Celene and Briala one though. I'm more curious to see that one about making them work for you now that it seems more and more unlikely you can't get them cooperate without blackmail for all of them. See if you still can't confront Gaspard, if not then bribe/confront Briala with the necklace beforehand (Celene you can just try to make her reconcile with Briala, doesn't matter since she'll be empress regardless I think) and then make them submit to you for the main ending.
  9. Dann of Thursday
    2014-12-22 22:27
    Dann of Thursday
    Actually, that one I just posted is probably the best answer in regards to both the loot and endings. I'm thinking we should go with Celene and Briala reunited. Of course, it seems that ending is slightly bugged on the loot end of things, but that's acceptable losses unless it gets fixed by the time I get there.
  10. Dann of Thursday
    2014-12-22 22:08
    Dann of Thursday
    Oh, and this is a more complete guide I found regarding Orlais: http://forum.bioware.com/topic/53257...-ending-guide/