AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > C.C.

Notices

Conversation Between C.C. and Dann of Thursday
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 188
  1. Dann of Thursday
    2008-09-07 04:22
    Dann of Thursday
    Or he could die. Or she could some how die. Just because they are standing next to each other doesn't mean they are getting married.

And if she did show guilt it would mean that mask of hers is finally breaking down. It would be an excellent development for her if she was able to stop hiding everything.

I assumed you had to be. I'm sure she'll try to encourage him or something. Her feelings aren't exactly clear anymore though.
  2. C.C.
    2008-09-07 04:17
    C.C.
    Ok, Gino doesn't know about Kallen... but as we previously said, neither Lelouch knows! ^-^ And Kallen about Lelouch too, all can happen, I hope that Kallen will be happy with Gino, I don't want to see her suffering again, and I'm sure that if she forget about Lelouch and her strange feelings for him, she can. I was kidding about the scene XD I think Kallen will slap him!

A guilty C.C. is near impossible to see, she's hiding her feelings again, she never talk about them with anyone, just Lelouch sometimes can understand them. Maybe in the next episode we'll see more.

Oh, don't mind about the sex scene, I was kidding for that too. I just hope she will comfort him as she did before the last battle in season 1. And I know she cares for Lelouch and will do it.
  3. Dann of Thursday
    2008-09-07 04:11
    Dann of Thursday
    C.C., a sex scene is not going to happen. It would be random, out of no where, and with extremely bad timing since Lelouch would be too concerned about Nunnally for anything else to matter.
  4. Dann of Thursday
    2008-09-07 04:05
    Dann of Thursday
    Maybe it would or maybe it is an omen and he'll die. I don't see Gino doing something like that since he knows almost nothing about her. It would be really stretching things I think. And having so many kisses would just be bizarre.

Maybe she is, but I don't know. It seems like that look where she is being serious with him about the situation. I was hoping we'd see a sad, guilty C.C. since that seems like a state where something could happen.
  5. C.C.
    2008-09-07 04:03
    C.C.
    Naaaah, I think we'll really see something in the next episode! And if Kallen's line is REALLY for Gino, it would be better! He could do the same thing she did with Lelouch, he approaches to her, hugs her and give her a super kiss! u__u I'm making romance for the first time, but I'm too happy right now!!! And C.C.'s expression is SURELY a hint to something! She's not cold, she's serious, and surely she's talking with Lelouch about Nunnally! She will give him courage as she did in the first season, and then... uhuhuh who knows!<3
  6. Dann of Thursday
    2008-09-07 03:56
    Dann of Thursday
    I see upgraded Tristan, Arthur, Suzaku and Lelouch getting serious and unfortunately a cold C.C. from the look of her eyes.

It's still sort of random. I know we say there wasn't much for her and Lelouch, but there is less for those two.
  7. C.C.
    2008-09-07 03:54
    C.C.
    I still think that all can happen, and now Kallen knows that Lelouch is NOT in love with her! ^-^ I have faith in their couple!
  8. C.C.
    2008-09-07 03:53
    C.C.
    Here there are some images, I don't think there's already a video for it.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5397/preview1jn8.jpg
    http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/5162/preview2yd7.jpg

See C.C.? *__* I know she's with him, and... do you think she cares to be in danger? I think she's more to stay by his side and don't care about other things.
  9. Dann of Thursday
    2008-09-07 03:52
    Dann of Thursday
    Oh come on. That would be sort of weird to happen all of a sudden. And people will go crazy.
  10. Dann of Thursday
    2008-09-07 03:49
    Dann of Thursday
    Maybe, but her line is still there you know. I don't really think he loves anyone right now or probably ever will.

Maybe or maybe not. It's better if she is not with him since she would be in danger. I doubt we'll see anything very romantic or above what Kallen got. And I missed the preview.