AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > C.C.

Notices

Conversation Between C.C. and Dann of Thursday
Showing Visitor Messages 181 to 188 of 188
  1. C.C.
    2008-08-24 11:10
    C.C.
    Yes, we can say that! I hope that nothing would happen to her... she already lost her memories, she just have to have an important role in the plot, Code GEASS is going to end, she can't die (at least, I hope she won't die soon).

Italians invented pizza but they just have McDonald's that I personally hate. >_> This is really annoying.
  2. Dann of Thursday
    2008-08-24 11:00
    Dann of Thursday
    So C.C. is the luckiest girl there is then. Well, if she doesn't die or something or get screwed over. There's no Pizza Hut? Didn't the Italians invent pizza?
  3. C.C.
    2008-08-24 10:57
    C.C.
    I never saw a larger one, neither on yahoo.jp, so maybe it doesn't exist. In Italy there's no Pizza Hut, what a sad thing. -__- I'd love to eat that kind of pizza, it is surely great. O_O
  4. Dann of Thursday
    2008-08-24 10:52
    Dann of Thursday
    I wonder if they actually make the giant pillow ones. You are lucky you even have a place that sells such things. I don't live near anywhere that does. I wish Pizza Hut would give us free stuff.
  5. C.C.
    2008-08-24 10:50
    C.C.
    Unfortunately it is smaller, but is the only one I found on the net. Here in Italy (in my city) there are no many places where I can buy merchandise like this. The most important thing is to had it, I totally love Cheese-kun and his family! *__*
  6. Dann of Thursday
    2008-08-24 10:40
    Dann of Thursday
    No problem. You're the first person I have encountered who actually had one. Is it small though or as big as the one C.C. has?
  7. C.C.
    2008-08-24 10:38
    C.C.
    Thank you! Me and my Cheese-kun are very similar. <3
  8. Dann of Thursday
    2008-08-24 10:17
    Dann of Thursday
    You Cheese-kun is adorable.