AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Elicit

Notices

Conversation Between Elicit and incorrupts
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 55
  1. Elicit
    2008-12-07 20:19
    Elicit
    I have seen it.
  2. incorrupts
    2008-12-07 20:12
    incorrupts
    Btw, you have watched CG 9.34 PD right? It has the usual teasing CCxLulu interaction in the end. xD
  3. incorrupts
    2008-12-02 23:29
    incorrupts
    Did i say it is any better? It is just how it works.
  4. incorrupts
    2008-12-02 23:04
    incorrupts
    It is not bashing C.C, it is more like bashing CC x L. For most of fans, bashing a chara is bashing the couple.
  5. incorrupts
    2008-12-02 22:55
    incorrupts
    ""Chance to find some salvageable piece of information on C.C.: 0.001%. ""

You giving it WAY too much. ROFL

To each their own. Actually i never hated MUCH any chara. CG really did a good job delivering interesting characters and personas.
  6. incorrupts
    2008-12-02 22:40
    incorrupts
    You know, there was a time, like a month ago when i said, never going to Romance thread again. Well, i caved once, and it is like "if you can't beat them, join them" Madness all over the place, and while i DO know it is not right, sometimes i do enjoy it, i gotta admit.

Well yeah, in S1 especially, she was one of the coolest NOT annoying female leads i've even seen in an anime.
  7. incorrupts
    2008-12-02 22:24
    incorrupts
    Yeah i get it. Part of how i act the way i act, is cause i want to keep my original OTP out of wank. Then again, it is not right to attack something else but still.. XD
    But yes, we are crazy here.

You mean from popularity and stuff? Yeah, statistically proven.
  8. Elicit
    2008-12-02 22:19
    Elicit
    I've been in romance threads before, but, even other lesser or more public forums (like the CG threads in GameFaqs) had more sensibility than most in here. The discussions there were more fruitful than here; I only come here for the possible C.C. images and information - little else matters to me anymore.

At least C.C. retains that #1 title spot as Best Female along with him. *preens*
  9. incorrupts
    2008-12-02 22:14
    incorrupts
    It is just wank, seems to attract a lot of people. And this is how romance threads are working most of time. Especially in a popular anime with the most popular lead chara this year.
  10. incorrupts
    2008-12-02 22:07
    incorrupts
    Lalw, you should go back to my LJ back when episode R2 24 aired, you could see my CluClu fangirlism there. Most of times i act Kalulu for a certain reason. Not that i don;t like it, but i don;t believe everything i say.

oh well, since you are on LJ, here: // it is not like i hate it, NOT at all. XD

http://incorrupts.livejournal.com/2008/09/22/