AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > mangalowres

Notices

Conversation Between mangalowres and Miki7
Showing Visitor Messages 501 to 508 of 508
  1. Miki7
    2008-08-03 16:09
    Miki7
    then I suppose you have seen love hina... I didn't see but it seem's it haves that parts (hot) xD... Look I'm new in this thing, how do I post how you did?
  2. Miki7
    2008-08-03 16:04
    Miki7
    on other words you like hentai xD ...well from only the 3 animes I saw none of them had a sad final...but Marmalade boy has his sad moments but the end was very happy
  3. mangalowres
    2008-08-03 16:00
    mangalowres
    I watch everything and I love ecchi anime hehe
    (I don't know if you know what ecchi means, how to explain it ..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecchi should be ok)
    I am a man so don't complain and most ecchi animes are funny and have got a good ending.
    But I really hate sad animes or animes which end awful, I am weak I know

Ah yes, Chaos, Sacchin and I have our own threads with Avatars and Signaturs, take a look if you like:
    The Chaos
    Sacchin
    Mine
  4. Miki7
    2008-08-03 15:53
    Miki7
    sachin is my friend too, lol, just a question what type of animes do you see?
  5. mangalowres
    2008-08-03 15:52
    mangalowres
    No problem I'm also not from an english speaking country, I'm from germany and it is not a bother to be befriend to you and I don't mind hehe
    Special A and Itazura na Kiss are some really good shows to start with they aren't finished yet but they are worth waiting for a new ep every week
    A finished Anime that is good and you can still download at AnimeSuki would be Clannad.
    If you want more just ask one of us here

By the way, Chaos-chan is a good choice she knows a lot about animes and she watches a lot of them too
    And Sacchin is evil you should kick him out hehehehehe
  6. Miki7
    2008-08-03 15:35
    Miki7
    and by the way I'm not english or american... I'm portuguese... xD but I can understand you because I studied englis a lot...and the animes that I've seen all are with subtitles in english
  7. Miki7
    2008-08-03 15:31
    Miki7
    hi, lol sorry by befriending you xD, let's say I'm new at this thing of anime, and I like to make friends specially here because then I change ideas about animes and that thing, I hope you don't mind
  8. mangalowres
    2008-08-03 15:22
    mangalowres
    Hi there and you are ?

I know I asked you via PM but I did not want to be rude and leave a message here