AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > fallin up

Conversation Between fallin up and Amirali
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Amirali
    2008-08-09 10:17
    Amirali
    Heh, don't worry, I'm often confused anyway. Nice ecchi pics you've got there .
  2. fallin up
    2008-08-09 10:08
    fallin up
    yeah ive changed it. haha. sorry about the confusion
  3. Amirali
    2008-08-09 10:05
    Amirali
    Hello. Am I getting confused, or have you changed your user name?
  4. fallin up
    2008-06-22 12:36
    fallin up
    yeah me too. i have seen a variety of anime, but i dont understand how some people have enough time to watch like 20 anime every season. you should watch shuffle that has a pretty good story with ecchi moments. id also suggest ikkitousen, its a fighting anime with decent story except with major emphasis on hot girls. its semi-based on the book, Romance of the three Kingdoms
  5. Amirali
    2008-06-22 12:33
    Amirali
    Oh, I haven't watched many. Mostly mainstream anime: FMA, School Rumble, Elfen Lied, Berserk........those sort. I love ecchi, but it's best when mixed in with good story and characters. LoveHina is the best ecchi anime I've seen yet, for the cute characters.
  6. fallin up
    2008-06-22 12:26
    fallin up
    haha. well im trying to meet new people and get more involved in the animesuki forum. so yeah. im really kinda surprised so many people take offense to my avatar. at least i finally found some one who appreciates good art. i like your taste. so what other types of anime do you like? i guess you like ecchi too
  7. Amirali
    2008-06-22 12:22
    Amirali
    Hello there. I'm a little surprised you added me, but I'm always open to meeting new people. And with the cute avatar you have, we might have at least that interest in common .