AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Kaijo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Kaijo
    2013-01-14 08:29
    Kaijo
    Okay, we'll see. I don't really upload things, so I was kinda expecting to send a subtitled file and have you play it with your video file. Were you expecting me to upload a video file with the subtitles? Or do you know how to apply a subtitle file to a video file? It's fairly easy; just need to make sure the subtitle file is in the same folder as the video file, and is named the same thing, and the mkv should automatically use the subtitle file, over the use of any subtitles it has internally.
  2. Triple_R
    2013-01-13 23:44
    Triple_R
    I'll try out your Nanoha subtitled work. Just send me a link, and I'll DL away.
  3. Kaijo
    2011-10-31 18:25
    Kaijo
    Back at ya, heh. It was definitely fun, even if it was contentious.
  4. Triple_R
    2011-10-31 17:56
    Triple_R
    Happy Halloween! Our Law Firm was short-lived, and I think our client was found guilty after, but I have pleasant memories of it. Johnny Cochrane has nothing on us.
  5. Kaijo
    2011-04-08 23:00
    Kaijo
    Heh, thanks. Enjoying it, eh? I admit, I'm having fun. But I have to agree that I'm growing a bit weary waiting on those final two episodes. Especially since I have a sneaking feeling they won't do anything to explain or answer the issues that the first 10 episodes brought up. Which means all these debates are pretty much gonna be moot and unanswerable.
  6. Triple_R
    2011-04-08 12:11
    Triple_R
    Great posts on the Madoka board lately. Really good to have you back, particularly on that board.

My enthusiasm for Madoka is waning with every passing week of no Episode 11, but having you back helps a fair bit there.
  7. Kaijo
    2010-08-25 23:24
    Kaijo
    Heh, I actually saw it, and agree with it. A lot of what you said is why I like her. I watched a bit of Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura, and I really wanted to smack those girls. Couldn't stomach watching. Nanoha's blend of pragmatism, intelligence, and sensibility makes her about the only magical girl I do like. And not just that, but makes a magical girl top my own list (which is fairly short).
  8. Triple_R
    2010-08-25 23:12
    Triple_R
    I recently did a list of my Top 10 Favorite Anime Characters of All-Time. Nanoha came in at No. 1. Given what your wrote on the boards here, you might like my write-up for her. Here it is.