AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Faerie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 48
  1. Triple_R
    2015-01-04 19:55
    Triple_R
    The Crystal Quality Plan... that's great.

What better way to get revenge on teenage magical girls than to literally distort the most famous magical girl of them all?
  2. Faerie
    2015-01-04 12:21
    Faerie
    Yep, it is xD

Hah, I actually have a theory that SMC is actually an evil plot, painstakingly devised by the collective of all villains from magical girl shows, a multidimensional project, spearheaded by the most disgruntled amongst them.
    Tired of losing over and over again, these evil monsters, galactic entities, aliens, devils, plush mascots and whatnot banded together to exact their ultimate revenge on all the pesky teenage girls whose spirit they just could not break... the most evil... the most nefarious... THE CRYSTAL QUALITY PLAN.
  3. Triple_R
    2015-01-03 20:50
    Triple_R
    Your avatar... is that an actual screenshot from SMC? XD

Maybe instead of poking fun of their legs I should have poked fun of their heads.

"Sailor Moon - Revealed to be the Daughter of ET!"
  4. Faerie
    2015-01-03 08:14
    Faerie
    Happy (belated) new year!
  5. Faerie
    2014-12-25 11:19
    Faerie
    We have a problem. Or something like a problem. I'm really not sure. It feels a bit like one.

When you wish me happy holidays, this is all I can picture:

Happy holidays (again)!
  6. Triple_R
    2014-12-25 10:40
    Triple_R
    Happy Holidays! Good to know my fanfic managed to help you through a difficult family situation - I know what that can be like at Christmas Though this year with my family has been incident-free so far, *knock on wood*

I might do some anime marathoning over the next couple of weeks. If I do so with SMC, I'll keep you posted.
  7. Faerie
    2014-12-20 08:31
    Faerie
    Haha, the thing is I want to catch up! Having time to sit down and just read is nice. Should have some more of that in the next few days, finally.
  8. Triple_R
    2014-12-20 08:23
    Triple_R
    Thanks a lot for the Chapter 5 review! It was a good and funny one.

Don't worry about trying to catch up. Ideally, I'd like to get feedback on the full fanfic by Christmas Day (only 1 chapter left now!) but even that is no big deal. I just hope you continue to enjoy the fanfic.
  9. Faerie
    2014-12-03 06:10
    Faerie
    Oh dear! Can't wait to see what you come up with- I don't have any particular preference for my superpower, so I'll leave it up to you, if you don't mind! I do like the idea of the staff

As for favourite colours, hmmm... I like them all! But my top 3 are probably pink, yellow or purple.
  10. Triple_R
    2014-12-02 21:48
    Triple_R
    I'm really glad you liked Chapter 1 of the Christmas fanfic a lot.

Given our similar sense of humor, I was pretty confident you'd find some of it funny, at least, but your take on it was even a bit better than I had hoped, so that's great.

Just so you know, you'll probably be showing up in Chapter 2. What are your favorite colors, and is there any particular offensive power you'd like to have? I already have a couple powers in mind for you, but neither are offensive. Well, I was thinking of giving you a staff that shoots narrow powerful beams, if that's Ok with you.