AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Faerie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 31
  1. Faerie
    2014-08-10 11:58
    Faerie
    It did annoy me a fair bit while watching. I thought it was stupid and unnecessary. I didn't mention it much, because this very same awful treatment of the female cast is a staple of the show- it's happened to everyone single one so far, so it was just a matter of time in my mind. Since I saw it coming, I'm trying to ignore it, unless it gets Suguha/Asuna levels of bad
  2. Triple_R
    2014-08-10 10:56
    Triple_R
    I'm honestly surprised you weren't more upset over how Kirito vs. Sinon went down. I thought it was tremendously disrespectful to her character.
  3. Faerie
    2014-08-08 08:28
    Faerie
    No problem! I'm terible with birthdays myself!

I saw that, only just got a chance to reply though Glad you seem to be enjoying it for the most part.
  4. Triple_R
    2014-08-07 18:27
    Triple_R
    Sorry for missing your birthday. ^_^;;

I hope it was a good one. I have a new post up on one of the Sailor Moon threads that I'd like to get your take on, by the way.
  5. Faerie
    2014-07-14 19:25
    Faerie
    I wonder if Homulilly would like to lend her interpretive dancing expertise and profound lyrics to this venture.
    It could be glorious.
  6. Triple_R
    2014-07-14 17:46
    Triple_R
    So that's what happened to your Skull! You're headless!

Oh, and I should tell you that Mami Tomoe and Celty Sturluson are trying to start out a three-member idol group (think A-Rise) with a certain theme to it. You might now be the perfect fit.
  7. Faerie
    2014-07-09 15:08
    Faerie
    Hehe- this is funny and sad at the same time Though... I see your Penguindrum and raise you a Fairy Tail (excuse the horrid quality, couldn't find a better version): http://youtu.be/o61RlOQxrTA
    Ironically, the show also shares it's composer with Sailor Moon... ^^'
  8. Triple_R
    2014-07-08 19:07
    Triple_R
    You'll get this half-serious joke then - It's funny how Penguin Drum has a better Sailor Moon transformation scene than Sailor Moon 2014 itself has.
  9. Faerie
    2014-07-08 18:45
    Faerie
    Yes! It was one of those shows I was really anticipating when it aired, because I loved Ikuhara's work on Utena and Sailor Moon. Been a while since I saw it though.
  10. Triple_R
    2014-07-08 18:40
    Triple_R
    I'm curious - Did you ever see Mawaru Penguin Drum?