AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and MisaoFan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. MisaoFan
    2013-02-14 09:03
    MisaoFan
    Thanks you so much for you to look forward for Gargantia in two months. Despite being written by Gen, I'm a bit skeptical on how he's going to write it, but according from what I heard in /a/, it seems the director (Kazuya Murata, known for directing FMA : The Sacred Star of Milos) will dominate the show a little more than Gen, so its not like it will turn any more darker than few episodes.
  2. Triple_R
    2012-12-06 07:01
    Triple_R
    Hi! Yeah, I'm really liking Psycho-Pass. I'm also enjoying Robotics;Notes, it's just that I have less to say about it. This has definitely been a good season for noitaminA. noitaminA definitely does some great sci-fi shows. Thanks for bringing up Space Dandy to me. I'll definitely keep an eye out for it.
  3. MisaoFan
    2012-12-05 13:19
    MisaoFan
    Hello Triple R !
    I'm currently watching Psycho-Pass and it was good even though some story points and the character development didn't develop much after eight episodes (of 22) or so I heard. I thought you also liked Robotics;Notes and when the two shows will finish, I hope noitaminA will air Space Dandy (Shinichiro Watanabe's new space travel comedy work) and the upcoming unnamed A-1 show. As far the latter go, I heard it's going to be a mecha-flavored school action romance and someone posted a (tentative) plot summary (link).
    Since I enjoyed Madoka Magica and Psycho-Pass, I can't wait to see Gen's two new upcoming titles : the first one being the unnamed January show (I'm expecting it to be a steampunk mecha title) and the Exiled from Paradise sci-fi movie by Toei Animation.
  4. Triple_R
    2012-07-10 11:46
    Triple_R
    Thanks for the friend request! It's always nice to get one of those.
  5. MisaoFan
    2012-07-06 11:54
    MisaoFan
    If you liked Steins;Gate, I suggest you to look for two other titles that are part of Science Adventure VN lineup by Nitro+ and 5pb.. Chaos;Head is a excellent VN that was been adapted into a mediocre anime adapation. It involves the story of a hikikomori possessing the power of delusions. It contains harem plot, but the story itself looks original. I suggest you to play the original game because I heard the anime version rushed the story. Robotics;Notes is another VN that features a group of highschool students who protect the robotic club from danger. It's basically Steins;Gate with robots' theme, and the upcoming anime adaptation will come this fall, and I hope it wouldn't rush the story.