AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Flower
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 119
  1. Flower
    2011-11-08 21:55
    Flower
    Well ... no pressure intended.

Who knows? May not be your cup of tea when the day is done and what not.

"Every frog praises their own swamp", after all....
  2. Triple_R
    2011-11-08 21:51
    Triple_R
    Actually, I think I'm soon going to pick Idolmaster back up. If I do so, I'll definitely share my take on it with you.
  3. Flower
    2011-11-08 21:35
    Flower
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Triple_R
    Between Chihayafuru, Mashiro-Iro Symphony, and Tamayura ~Hitotose~ this has actually turned out to be a much stronger season for slice of life/drama/romance anime than I thought it would be.
    Agreed ... although I must admit that I am still kinda surprised you have not been bitten by the iM@S bug. Hard to find a better example of cute girls doing cute things airing atm imo. (In fact am listening to the Full version of the iM@S OP 1 as I type this ... grabbed from a youtube repost from Nico Nico.)

Well - everyone has their 'drothers and such!

Interesting about Tamayura ... ep 6 focused on the friendship between Maon and Norie ... had forgotten about that "building block". Maybe the second half of the season will bring in the photographer?
  4. Triple_R
    2011-11-08 21:24
    Triple_R
    Thanks a lot for all the good/positive feedback on my Mashiro-Iro Symphony review. When it comes to slice of life, drama, and romance anime shows, I think we're more or less on the same page and of very similar taste.

I'm still thoroughly enjoying Tamayura ~Hitotose~, for example, there's just not a whole lot for me to say on it aside from noting the strengths that were already made clear in the first few episodes. Although I might comment on it again after I watch Episode 6.

Between Chihayafuru, Mashiro-Iro Symphony, and Tamayura ~Hitotose~ this has actually turned out to be a much stronger season for slice of life/drama/romance anime than I thought it would be. Great compliments to the very good action-oriented material (Guilty Crown, Fate/Zero, Shana III) that I just about knew would be there.
  5. Flower
    2011-11-08 16:38
    Flower
    Hafta add an extra word of praise here too ... that was an EXCELLENT summary of Mashiro-iro Symphony. A good articulation of many of the things I have liked about the series and a good analysis of Uryu as well. Kudos!
  6. Flower
    2011-11-01 15:04
    Flower
    A Flower or two, eh?

To be honest I would not mind having a little android helper like Flower ... never had a sister, and my two brothers are taking their sweet time to "provide me" with nieces or nephews.
  7. Triple_R
    2011-10-31 17:31
    Triple_R
    Happy Halloween! Hope it's a nice one for you, probably with a Flower or two.
  8. Flower
    2011-10-10 20:13
    Flower
    I agree with you on a good number of your basic assessments of Cube x Cursed x Curious ... well said.

Not the most profound show in the world (although something tells me if they stuck to the story and really explored its possibilities instead of serving up the "fanservice angles" it could be very interesting for me), but overall pretty decent.

At least for now....
  9. Flower
    2011-10-08 13:53
    Flower
    Only other show I am definitely going to give a try is Mirai Nikki, primarily because Guardian Enzo really enjoyed the manga and hopes for a successful anime adaptation as well.

Also gave Boku wa Tomodachi a try ... and atm it is in the same category as C3 for me ... tentatively watching the next few episodes, but not getting my hope up.
  10. Triple_R
    2011-10-07 22:57
    Triple_R
    I'm watching (in order of priority)...

Shana 3
    Tamayura Hitotose
    Chihayafuru
    Fate/Zero
    Guilty Crown (when it comes out)
    Persona 4

Carryover:

Penguindrum