AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Flower
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 113
  1. Triple_R
    2011-10-31 17:31
    Triple_R
    Happy Halloween! Hope it's a nice one for you, probably with a Flower or two.
  2. Flower
    2011-10-10 20:13
    Flower
    I agree with you on a good number of your basic assessments of Cube x Cursed x Curious ... well said.

Not the most profound show in the world (although something tells me if they stuck to the story and really explored its possibilities instead of serving up the "fanservice angles" it could be very interesting for me), but overall pretty decent.

At least for now....
  3. Flower
    2011-10-08 13:53
    Flower
    Only other show I am definitely going to give a try is Mirai Nikki, primarily because Guardian Enzo really enjoyed the manga and hopes for a successful anime adaptation as well.

Also gave Boku wa Tomodachi a try ... and atm it is in the same category as C3 for me ... tentatively watching the next few episodes, but not getting my hope up.
  4. Triple_R
    2011-10-07 22:57
    Triple_R
    I'm watching (in order of priority)...

Shana 3
    Tamayura Hitotose
    Chihayafuru
    Fate/Zero
    Guilty Crown (when it comes out)
    Persona 4

Carryover:

Penguindrum
  5. Flower
    2011-10-05 14:12
    Flower
    So then! What have you watched that you liked thus far and what do you anticipate watching during the Fall 2011 season?

For me atm I am watching:

NEW

Tamayura Hitotose (the one I looked forward to the most)
    Chihayafuru (a pleasant surprise)
    Morita-san wa Mukuchi S2 (new material! yay!)
    C - Cube x Cursed x Curious (not fully committed to this one yet)

CARRYOVER

Copihan
    The iDOLM@STER
    Busou Shinko: Moon Angel
  6. Flower
    2011-09-16 13:08
    Flower
    Agreed ... it was an excellent show and I also thought it was very effective. Kinda like a really well written short story, maybe.

The wiki page on it has something interesting info - it was a "self published" work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kowarekake_no_Orgel
  7. Flower
    2011-09-15 16:19
    Flower
    Flower is the both my own username and the name of the main character from an OVA named "Kowarekake no Orgel". It is a beautiful production that definitely tugs on one's heartstrings.

Try and find it - I think you would enjoy it.
  8. Triple_R
    2011-09-15 00:34
    Triple_R
    I'm curious... what anime is the character in your avatar from? She looks cute, but I don't recognize her at all.
  9. Triple_R
    2011-09-14 08:54
    Triple_R
    Yeah, I would say that Tiger and Bunny does. Its latest episode (Episode 24) has some very moving scenes near/at the end of it.
  10. Flower
    2011-09-14 08:39
    Flower
    You know - I was thinking. Maybe for you Tiger Bunny fulfills both of the aspects I listed in the "why we like what we do" thread for "serious" and "non serious" series?