AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Flower
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 113
  1. Flower
    2013-07-07 17:27
    Flower
    To be honest I have been going through a lot of things on a personal level - esp with work related stuff. While much of it has worked itself out externally there are still a lot of aftereffects. About 20% of the workforce were really hurt by the shenanigans that went on, myself included. None of us are quitting, and the folks in charge now are very fair and good to us all (in a balanced way, too), but wounds are wounds and take some time to heal over and work themselves out.

That being said - huzzah for Tamayura S2! ^^
  2. Triple_R
    2013-06-28 17:46
    Triple_R
    Thank you, Flower. How have you been lately?
  3. Flower
    2013-06-28 02:43
    Flower
    Happy birthday to you. ^^
  4. Flower
    2012-12-26 17:27
    Flower
    And a very Merry Christmas for you as well my good sir!

It was pretty good indeed.... Yours?

Ok - question for you is ... what was your fave series of the past season, what was your biggest disappointment, and what was your biggest surprise ... AND

Which series are you most excited about for next season?
  5. Triple_R
    2012-12-26 17:25
    Triple_R
    Belated Merry Christmas. I hope it was a good one for you and yours.
  6. Flower
    2012-12-06 19:10
    Flower
    We have been doing a little re-shuffling at work to make things more efficient (and in some very reasonable areas too), so things have been busy.

Have been mulling over my "top 10 of the tear 2012" for a few days now, tbh.... Already chimed into the "fave OP and ED of 2012", the "biggest disappointments" and "most pleasant surprises" threads. This has helped clarify my thoughts a little bit at least.
  7. Triple_R
    2012-11-23 20:15
    Triple_R
    Work has been hard, but otherwise, yes, I'm doing Ok. How about yourself? Happy belated Thanksgiving.
  8. Flower
    2012-11-23 03:08
    Flower
    Hey there good sir - haven't heard from you in a while so I thought I would send you a "Happy American Thanksgiving" greeting!

You been doing okay?
  9. Flower
    2012-07-07 14:16
    Flower
    Good - am glad.

As for Irisu only taking the blame, yes - I agree with you that Hongou is partly at fault (with her I see it as a weakness and an unwillingness to speak up that led to causing others problems), and Tomoe is definitely partly at fault. Tomoe is someone I don't really have a clear read on yet, to be honest - though the remark of how Irisu could possibly make Oreki dance on her palm irked me.... Many of the thoughts on Tomoe were on the wall post you mentioned earlier.
  10. Triple_R
    2012-07-06 23:20
    Triple_R
    Just to be clear, I'm not upset with you in particular. You don't have to worry about that.

I'm just not fond of where the discussion as a whole has went.

My thinking is that Irisu is taking all the blame for this, when really, there's plenty of blame to go around (Tomoe and Hongou played key roles as well).

Hongou put Irisu in a nasty situation. The resulted in Irisu and Tomoe both manipulating Oreki. I think that all three of them can be faulted to some degree.