AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Coldlight
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 167
  1. Triple_R
    2013-09-08 09:56
    Triple_R
    I somehow came across this while doing a Google image search for Shindouji (minor Mahjong team in Saki) of all things.

This is one of the coolest images I've ever seen of Sayaka. Somebody should make an AS sig out of this - You're the one person here who's probably a bigger Sayaka fan than even me. So if you want to make a sig out of this, and use it for your sig, it's yours.

If you'd rather keep your current sig, then I'm going to ask someone to make a sig out of it for me to use for my sig. Your call.
  2. Triple_R
    2013-09-03 10:50
    Triple_R
    As promised, I've watched the first three episodes of Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi now. The third episode certainly did have a lot of punch to it. I can see why you found it moving.

What I like most about the show is its visual style. It just makes everything look so rich and vibrant. This is particularly impressive given that the settings so far have just been villages, small wooden houses, and rocky nature settings.

Sad about what happened to Ai's father, though at least she was able to spend a day with him before his burial. He was a very interesting character with a great character design, so I'm wondering how the show will feel without him.

As an aside, I might be switching avatars soon. If you can find a new, good Sayaka avatar for me, there's a decent chance I'll use it.
  3. Coldlight
    2013-09-02 23:53
    Coldlight
    Yes, I am an iDOLM@STER fan... though for some reason I only vaguely remember having mentioned that here. Anyway, you have a good memory.

At least one of my friends on MAL is also a fan of Love Live!, IIRC. That - along with you endorsing it to me, Kogetsu being a fan of it and my positive and enjoyable experience watching iDOLM@STER are quite enough reasons for me to pick it up. It was the well-rounded cast of characters that I enjoyed the most for iM@S though, much more so than the music or performance sequences - so hopefully the characters in Love Live! stand out for me too.

I see. Everyone has their circumstances, after all so I can't and won't blame you. Even I can't watch anime as much as I want to nowadays too, so any new shows I pick up shall wait until the weekends for me to start on them. Hopefully, you enjoy the third episode (and the others too) as much as me, and the other posters in the Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi thread did.
  4. Triple_R
    2013-09-02 21:36
    Triple_R
    I think you're an iDOLM@STER fan, is that correct?

If so, I definitely think you'd like Love Live! Personally, I considered Love Live! the most moe show of 2013 so far.

You should know that Kogetsu Shirogane also ended up being a big fan of the show.

Anyway, I apologize for not getting back to Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi yet. I've been following a lot of shows this season, and RL has been a bit busy as well. But I will get back to it starting later tonight or tomorrow morning. Once I'm through the first three episodes, I'll give you more of a take on it, since I recall you finding Episode 3 particularly impacting.
  5. Coldlight
    2013-08-19 06:25
    Coldlight
    Thank you very much!

That's a real lovely picture of Sayaka you have for my birthday. Saved!
  6. Triple_R
    2013-08-19 06:19
    Triple_R
    Happy birthday, Coldight!
  7. Coldlight
    2013-08-11 09:04
    Coldlight
    So, have you started watching Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi yet? I'd love to know your take on it if you have.
  8. Coldlight
    2013-08-09 21:05
    Coldlight
    Hmm. Here I was looking for a way to explain why Mikoto suddenly seemed much more likable to me in Railgun S... heck, the greatness of the whole Sisters Arc from her side and her performance there even made me jump ship (if you know what I mean) regarding the Raildex universe main characters.

TL;DR…

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
  9. Triple_R
    2013-08-08 23:00
    Triple_R
    How are you finding Railgun S? I have to say that Mikoto reminds me a lot of Sayaka. Do you feel the same way?
  10. Triple_R
    2013-07-28 19:01
    Triple_R
    Thanks a lot for the recommendation. I'll try to find time for it later this week. Hopefully I will like it. If KitaEri sings the OP for the show, that's definitely a plus. ^_^