AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Kaioshin Sama
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 53
  1. Triple_R
    2011-10-26 16:30
    Triple_R
    I agree with you. I see a lot of this on the anime blogosphere too.

I think that some Fate/Zero fans were stunned that a different Fall 2011 anime had actually matched (if not beat) Fate/Zero in visuals/production values, and hence may feel a desire to knock that different anime (Guilty Crown) down a few notches to ensure that Fate/Zero is widely perceived as the best of the season (if not the entire year).

It's a shame, because I'm enjoying Fate/Zero and Guilty Crown about equally well right now, and would like to see both shows play out a bit before direct, across-the-board comparisons are made. It's still very early in this Fall 2011 season.

But yeah, as much as I like Fate/Zero, it is getting a vaguely KyoAni fandom approach to it.
  2. Kaioshin Sama
    2011-10-26 16:17
    Kaioshin Sama
    I'm telling you man it's Fate/Zero more than any other factor that is causing all the nonsense with two-faced criticism this season, just like Kyoani shows of old. It all goes back to that show and some of the fans of that show. Most are fine, some clearly seem to be talking out of both sides of their mouths when it comes to what they'll accept from that show, but will rail on another one for. It seems like they will stop at nothing to make sure that that show is regarded by all as some undisputed king of the season.

Browse around that forum and cross compare for a while if you haven't already, it won't take long to connect some of the dots.
  3. Triple_R
    2011-10-01 00:50
    Triple_R
    I linked you to this vid a long time ago, but at the time you had not yet watched Madoka Magica. Now that you have seen PMMM, you might like this Gundam/Madoka mash-up. It's largely a comedy vid of course, lol.
  4. Kaioshin Sama
    2011-09-29 14:50
    Kaioshin Sama
    Shame on you for making a watertight argument Triple_R. Why don't you play fair for the rest of the forum.
  5. Kaioshin Sama
    2011-09-18 13:22
    Kaioshin Sama
    Yeah thread went to shit really fast and is still kind of getting pulled off topic in this direction. My only real question is who the fuck cares who buys the show and about sales numbers etc. at this juncture in the now T&B Franchise, but I still offered up an idea as to get a clear idea of the demographics of the shows audience that I bet everyone ends up ignoring to continue a stupid argument.
  6. Triple_R
    2011-09-17 23:22
    Triple_R
    Sorry about the Tiger and Bunny topic detour.

I just felt that Westlo and Myssa Rei were making awfully bold proclamations - ones that frankly call for something more than circumstantial evidence alone.

If they weren't going to provide it, then I felt that I should argue for a more cautious approach to what likely contributed to Tiger and Bunny's sales.
  7. Kaioshin Sama
    2011-09-13 21:41
    Kaioshin Sama
    Sounds like it could work perfectly.
  8. Triple_R
    2011-09-13 21:23
    Triple_R
    If Bright Noah was Ringo's father, I wonder if he'd give her a patented Bright-Slap and tell her to snap out of her insane obsessions?

Could be funny. What do you think?

Love the avatar, by the way. It does make for a very funny contrast.
  9. Triple_R
    2011-07-01 18:03
    Triple_R
    Happy Canada Day!

I'm celebrating how Montreal signed Erik Cole right now. Aside from that, I'll probably be taking in some fireworks and festivities yeah.
  10. Kaioshin Sama
    2011-07-01 18:01
    Kaioshin Sama
    Ah well.....it's nothing I'm too concerned about considering that it's Canada day and I'm about to go watch the fireworks. Happy Canada day to you as well! Got anything planned?