AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Kirito
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 69
  1. Triple_R
    2014-12-24 20:42
    Triple_R
    Safe and Merry Christmas to you to, Kirito!

Great Chapter 10 review. I'm very glad you liked the Santa Magica fanfic.
  2. Kirito
    2014-12-24 19:44
    Kirito
    Yo Triple R. I'm just here dropping by letting you know that my review on the final chapter is on the usual thread. I hope you like what you'll see. Well until then dude, until then!

Oh yes, and have a safe and Merry Christmas dude!
  3. Triple_R
    2014-12-21 12:41
    Triple_R
    Your fanfic review was absolutely awesome! A big thank you for it. I might make a reply to it, and other recent reviews, later today.
  4. Kirito
    2014-11-08 08:49
    Kirito
    Sorry for the sudden visit dude, but this is once again ClariS related. I found some news that might be pretty big. If you have the time feel free to have a look.

So until then dude. Until then!
  5. Kirito
    2014-11-07 20:24
    Kirito
    No problem. I'm glad you liked it.

Did you get my PM about the "Urgent ClariS" news weeks ago? Well, anyway, There has been some leaked videos with ClariS's new single Clear Sky on the net recently. I haven't listened to it yet because I'm just waiting for the full single that comes with more illustrations and songs to come out etc. If there's anything else, you and the many others will be the first to know.

So until then dude, until then!
  6. Triple_R
    2014-11-07 19:25
    Triple_R
    That's a very nice piece of ClariS artwork. Thanks for sharing!

So has there been any new ClariS songs involving the new girl Karen?
  7. Kirito
    2014-11-07 12:55
    Kirito
    Yo, Triple R. I know this is sudden, so apologies beforehand for coming on your wall unannounced. But as someone who added ClariS in your fanfic (I still am grateful for that "bows head"), I wanted to share this interesting piece of illustration with you. None the less.
    Images
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
    Well that's all I have. So until our next wall visits, until then dude, until then!

PS. I plan to get to your fanfic stuff soon. Started a Japanese course and it's been really busy for me. It's challenging but it's fun. I'm enjoying it.
  8. Kirito
    2014-10-20 15:38
    Kirito
    Nice to see a pleasant but rare visit from you, Triple R. It's not problem dude I just got a new signature and since I did, I wanted to pay a visit to said thread in question. And as both fellow Magical Girl and Idol enthusiast, I really enjoyed commenting and giving a fair and honest rating on your avatar. Honoka's cool but Umi-sama is for my heart, eyes and ears only.

I noticed that you changed your fanfic thread and it's a Love Live one now. I will give you a comment on it, but the past year...my god but I'll be staying with some "friends" for the time being so I can give you a review on it. Just give me still the end of this week.

Sorry for the semi-long post. It's great to hear from you, and so until your next wall visit or PM etc. Until then!
  9. Triple_R
    2014-10-20 15:19
    Triple_R
    Thanks a lot for the comments on my avatar on the avatar thread! It's impressive how many people you covered in your post. Good job!
  10. Triple_R
    2014-07-01 22:32
    Triple_R
    Happy Canada Day to you as well! Here's hoping you and your old friend had a good time together.