AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Kirito
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 62
  1. Triple_R
    2012-06-18 21:51
    Triple_R
    Oh, also, I've tried a bit of mahjong myself, but I myself am pretty bad at it. I still don't fully grasp the game is probably why.
  2. Triple_R
    2012-06-18 21:50
    Triple_R
    I totally agree with you on the Saki anime. I felt the same way about it as you did. I just wanted to make sure you'd seen it before I invited you to a Saki-based group. Thanks for joining!

So how's things been going for you lately?
  3. Kirito
    2012-06-18 21:49
    Kirito
    Thanks for the invite. I'm leave you alone now...
  4. Kirito
    2012-06-18 21:46
    Kirito
    Yes I have. I enjoyed it to absolutely no end plus I've played mahjong before, enjoyed it but sucked at it, and the relationship between the character were unique and colorful.
  5. Triple_R
    2012-06-18 21:43
    Triple_R
    I'm curious, Kirito, have you ever watched the Saki anime?
  6. Kirito
    2012-06-16 02:35
    Kirito
    Hey dude, just letting you that I'm finished my feedback review to you on the latest scenario you've written. I've really enjoyed it and I hope you like what you'll see/read.

I read your PM awhile ago, sorry the reply is late but I was writing my review to you thoroughly and neatly as I could. Anyway I'm glad you're really taking a liking to Persona 4 Arena.

1.What do you like about it?
    2.Do you have a character you're interested in using?
    3.Did you watch all the stuff or some of it?
    4.Do you understand the basics and have a overall understanding on how the game works?

If you ever have any Persona 4 Arena questions or concerns just send a VM or PM to me or follow me in this thread because I'm constantly keeping tabs and finding videos and news for this game. Watch this if you've watched the basic tutorial of the game when you have time.
    Well sorry to bother you, I'll shut up now! See you whenever I hear from you, but until then dude, until then.
  7. Kirito
    2012-06-13 01:14
    Kirito
    Thanks thanks that really means a lot!

You're a Canadiens fan, interesting, considering that them and the Senators are next door neighbors to each other by at least 2 hours of distance. I live in Ottawa so this is basic knowledge for me.

As for the Maple Leafs joke it's okay most fans like myself are pretty much use to it. So don't feel bad.
  8. Triple_R
    2012-06-13 00:19
    Triple_R
    Great review!

I'll probably write up a reply to it tomorrow. Sorry about the way Homura's Canadian Adventure made fun of The Toronto Maple Leafs, lol. I have to admit I'm a Montreal Canadiens fan.

I'm really glad you liked it overall though.
  9. Kirito
    2012-06-12 23:19
    Kirito
    I finally finished the Current Madoka Stand Alone: Canadian Homura Edition. Sorry it took so long, but had some energy draining moments the past few days. I hope you like what you see, sorry to bother you, but until then dude, until then!
  10. Triple_R
    2012-06-09 09:35
    Triple_R
    I'm really glad you loved it! I was hoping that you would since it focuses a lot on our country of Canada, and I tried to make Mami/Sayaka seem very cool and badass for their one big scene, lol.