AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Conversation Between Triple_R and 0utf0xZer0
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 472
  1. 0utf0xZer0
    2015-06-09 18:48
    Sequel, it's based of a new RPG that Leaf announced in 2011 then didn't talk about for like four years.

That new visual is actually pretty similar to what I remember the 2006 anime looking like, which perhaps shouldn't be surprising as the character designs are being adapted by the same person.
  2. Triple_R
    2015-06-09 03:49
    Is this new Utawarerumono anime a remake, a sequel, or something completely new?

The main page for it that you linked to certainly has a very nice visual on it.
  3. 0utf0xZer0
    2015-06-09 03:43
    Looks like I have a new most anticipated anime for 2015:
    The original helped make me the fan I am today:
  4. 0utf0xZer0
    2015-05-26 04:10
    I suspect I'd like Kimikiss if I found the time to give it a good shot but that's tricky to find. I did watch a couple episodes of it at one point but not with the sort of serious commitment I seem to need to clear anything from my backlog.

I actually am making some good progress on clearing Yahari Ore S1, Kagihime Monogatari Eikyuu Alice Rondo, Onegai Teacher, Umi Monogatari and Asatte no Houkou from the backlog but that's because I'm watching those with my girlfriend when she's over to work on her costumes (we break when she hits really tricky parts). Asatte no Houkou has been a realy standout so far.

BTW, I've also been fairly impressed with recent Plastic Memories episodes though definitely not to a "it's a classic" extent.
  5. Triple_R
    2015-05-20 13:03
    Question: Have you ever watched KimiKiss?

Akuma Kinomoto finally got me into it, and I'm really liking it, after 11 episodes in. It strikes me as a show that you'd probably like as well.
  6. Triple_R
    2015-05-04 13:48
    There's something I've been meaning to ask you for years, but I don't think I ever did...

What was the inspiration behind your AS handle?

Clearly some of it is simple creativeness - It has a neat look to it. But I was wondering if it had anything to do with Sonic the Hedgehog or some other video game. Or is it just a reflection of your love of fox-girls?

My own handle is a simple reflection of how my real name has 3 R initials in it.
  7. 0utf0xZer0
    2015-04-29 02:17
    Spoiler for Fate/Zero, FSN, UBW to episode 15:
  8. Triple_R
    2015-04-28 19:09
    I'm now fully caught up on UBW.

IIRC, you said that Episode 15 was the one that had a big impact on you? I can see why. They did a good job of building up the Illya/Berserker connection before, well, you know.
  9. Triple_R
    2015-04-27 21:44
    I'm now through 14 episodes of UBW 2014/15. I have a lot to say about it in the first spoiler space below. After that, will be a 2nd spoiler space replying to your 2nd last VM to me.

Spoiler for UBW 2014/15:

Spoiler for Reply to your last VM to me:

Well... that went long. Hope you don't mind.

I look forward to hearing back from you on all of this.
  10. 0utf0xZer0
    2015-04-26 00:43
    Take your time if you need to, I probably won't actually read it until after Tuesday's exam.