AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Chaos2Frozen
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 38
  1. Chaos2Frozen
    2012-12-25 08:11
    Chaos2Frozen
    Quote:
    you're involvement making sure it's not an "all girls" Christmas.
    ...Ara? Why do I have a feeling there's some kind of strange rumor about me circulating out there 0_0 ?
  2. Triple_R
    2012-12-25 08:08
    Triple_R
    Merry Christmas! Hope it comes with the perfect harem for you; you're involvement making sure it's not an "all girls" Christmas.
  3. Chaos2Frozen
    2012-09-23 07:50
    Chaos2Frozen
    I'm as subtle as a pink brick.
  4. Chaos2Frozen
    2012-06-27 19:54
    Chaos2Frozen
    You're thinking about the 'Yamato Nadeshiko' topic ?

Mah I can't say whether there has been an increase thanks to her... I certainly can't say there's that many characters similar to her, the only other girl I know that has her tongue is Yozora from Haganai.

This Spring might be the exception though with this many black hair girls of high quality, heck that crossover fanart I use for my Sig is not the only one with similar theme out there so our Japanese friends seem to notice this as well.
  5. Triple_R
    2012-06-27 19:23
    Triple_R
    Well, I'm not saying that Hitagi is the prototype of this character type. Just that she might have made it even more popular (thankfully, imo).
  6. Chaos2Frozen
    2012-06-27 19:10
    Chaos2Frozen
    ...I'm pretty sure black haired maidens have been in the business for a long time and is in fact one of the more popular bishoujo colours, next to blonds and Albino...
  7. Triple_R
    2012-06-27 18:57
    Triple_R
    You know, your sig and avatar makes me realize that Hitagi Senjougahara's popularity has really influenced things a lot. Her character style is being seen a lot more - She probably also inspired Akemi Homura some.
  8. Chaos2Frozen
    2012-06-27 18:49
    Chaos2Frozen
    Quote:
    But I just noticed then that one of them looks a lot different, lol.
    You mean when you noticed all three of them have different eye colours and uniforms -_-;
    Quote:
    Really nice choices, Chaos! I'm familiar with all three girls (and the girl in your avatar too), and they all have great style
    Omgomginoerite?!?! When I first saw it I knew it was perfect !!!!
  9. Triple_R
    2012-06-27 18:41
    Triple_R
    For awhile I just thought they were three Erus.

But I just noticed then that one of them (Kuro) looks a lot different, lol. Interesting how much Sanka Rea looks like Eru!

Really nice choices, Chaos! I'm familiar with all three girls (and the girl in your avatar too), and they all have great style.
  10. Chaos2Frozen
    2012-06-27 18:39
    Chaos2Frozen
    R... I've been rolling with this Sig and avatar for most of Spring and you've only just noticed it... do I have such a small presence in your life...?

Anyway they're the black haired bishoujos of Spring, from left to right Kuroyukihime (Accel World), Sanka Rea (Sankarea), and you already know Chitanda...

My avatar is Kanoe Yuuko (tasogare otome x amnesia).