AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and GuidoHunter_Toki
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. Triple_R
    2011-11-21 02:15
    Triple_R
    Fate/Zero is a great show, but it's actually the few flaws in it that are often the most amusing/entertaining to me, lol. That's definitely the case for Rin's dad thus far. His characterization stands out like a sore thumb (but a funny one!) compared to the rest of the cast. And yeah, that walking scene was just weird, lol.

Anyway, glad you like my sig a lot!

Concept is mine, but it was designed by Kagayaki. He's a big Fate/Zero fan and does some awesome sig/avatar photoshop work.
  2. GuidoHunter_Toki
    2011-11-21 02:09
    GuidoHunter_Toki
    I just love you signature. That whole walking scene in general in the 1st episode was completely wierd, lol.
  3. GuidoHunter_Toki
    2011-10-31 17:56
    GuidoHunter_Toki
    oh and of course, Happy Halloween
  4. GuidoHunter_Toki
    2011-10-31 17:55
    GuidoHunter_Toki
    Don't worry I don't take our dissagrements as a sign of you hating the show or anything. Eveyrone has thier own viewpoints and thats what makes discussions more itneresting.

And yes Rider is definitely the shiz-nit, so to speak, lol. I like how they took the concept of Alexander being a somewhat "nice" conqueror and spun him a "bro" personality type. An interesting, but somehow fitting choice. I like it.
  5. Triple_R
    2011-10-31 17:34
    Triple_R
    Happy Halloween! Really nice Saber avatar. Don't let our disagreements on Fate/Zero worry you, I'm still enjoying the anime a lot. Rider might be the most pure FUN anime character of the year, and Saber is such a great noble protagonist.
  6. Triple_R
    2009-11-28 11:33
    Triple_R
    Glad you like the new avatar. I think it's a nice, strong, assertive pose for Haruhi.
  7. GuidoHunter_Toki
    2009-11-28 02:47
    GuidoHunter_Toki
    Really diggin the new avatar.
  8. GuidoHunter_Toki
    2009-11-12 19:50
    GuidoHunter_Toki
    Oh and I also very much enjoyed reading your bit on nuances and subtleties better than westerners. It was very interesting and I learned a few things from it, so kudos to you.
  9. GuidoHunter_Toki
    2009-11-12 19:48
    GuidoHunter_Toki
    A very nice assessment of Endless Eight, good job. I agree that the fanservice was very nice. Especially that(as you put it) ultimate highlight of the lower body.

All in all I found myself enjoying Endless Eight quite a bit more than most, simply because I found it intriguing that they actually put a realistic aspect to it (in the sense of actually showing repeating days to give the viewer a true sense of how it was like).

The only downside I found with Endless Eight was the lack of variety. Now they had to keep things relatively the same to keep the use of the eight episode effective, but they could have changed a few things with each episode. They actually did the little changes really well early on and towards the end, but then they just seemed to leave little changes in the middle portion and partly towards the end. There was so few changes that it really did feel like it was (frame for frame) the same episode. I agree with what said how it simply seemed like all you had to look forward to was the change in wardrobe.

It was a great concept that sarted out as being executed well, but then drove towards a bit of a downfall towards the middle. It could have been executed much better.
  10. Triple_R
    2009-11-12 19:06
    Triple_R
    Here's my blog take on E8: http://assessingtheanime.blogspot.co...e-looking.html

I've kind of gotten harder on it over time, though I have to admit that I still look back fondly on the fanservice parts and the incredibly well-done conclusion, lol.

If you read my blog take on it, please tell me what you think!