AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Conversation Between Triple_R and Demi.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
  1. Triple_R
    2013-12-24 11:25
    Triple_R
    Happy Holidays. May this holiday season bring you tidings of comfort and ass.
  2. Demi.
    2013-03-29 09:31
    Demi.
    There are few things I feel the need to stand my ground on, but this is most certainly one of those things.

Well, I wouldn't stay too long, it's been known to corrupt people with prolonged exposure. I must be immune.

Anyways, I was going to post this in the Movie thread, but there wouldn't be anyone to appreciate it, so I'll post it on your wall instead.

Spoiler:

^And that my friend is how I know the movie portrayed their dynamic to the best of its abilities --given the reasonably small focus.
  3. Triple_R
    2013-03-29 09:13
    Triple_R
    At least some of them really do hate NanoFate, for whatever reason, and will take hold of any pretext possible to get rid of it as much as possible.

Don't give in to them, Demi. Your position is perfectly reasonable.

In any event, you're welcome. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be active on the Nanoha subforum, but I hope to keep up the fight for a little bit longer at least.
  4. Demi.
    2013-03-29 08:39
    Demi.
    I'm not a big fan of debating, and I'm usually double, or triple teamed in the Nanoha subforum, so it's nice to have someone that actually agrees for a change.

I really don't get them sometimes.
  5. Demi.
    2013-03-21 17:52
    Demi.
    Just be sure to put dem yuri goggles on, and enjoy the ride.

You too, casey. :3
  6. Triple_R
    2013-03-21 17:41
    Triple_R
    Don't worry. I definitely will watch it.

Knowing my comp's download speed it'll probably be two or more days before I get it, but I'll try to watch it ASAP!

More Nanoha is always great.
  7. Demi.
    2013-03-21 16:47
    Demi.
    Nanoha movie 2nd wants you to watch it~
  8. Demi.
    2012-05-08 07:26
    Demi.
    So I heard you needed some motivation to complete a certain series~!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjtcBkTsKug
  9. Demi.
    2012-03-17 23:20
    Demi.
    It was either a Ririchiyou avatar or sig, but I wanted Fate to have the larger piece of the pie. :3
    I guess most people do look at avatars to recognize posters, though.

And yeah, Ririchiyou is love.
  10. Triple_R
    2012-03-17 12:34
    Triple_R
    Demi. without a Fate Avatar... that's going to take some getting used to, lol.

Nice avatar, though.