AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Kanon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
  1. Kanon
    2014-01-07 10:08
    Kanon
    lol, didn't know there was a social group. And I agree with you that her legs are one of Saki's best feature, so it's a shame to see them mostly hidden now. I have no idea what Ritz was thinking when she decided to make her wear long skirts.
  2. Triple_R
    2014-01-06 19:05
    Triple_R
    Given what you wrote on the Saki thread, you might get a kick out of the social group I made over a year ago. Hence the invitation.

And yeah, I'm a huge Superman fan, so thanks a lot for the heas-up!
  3. Kanon
    2014-01-06 12:55
    Kanon
    I know you're a big Superman fan. Did you know there is a main character called Kal-El (actually spelled like this) this season? In The pilot's love song. I thought you might want to know.
  4. Triple_R
    2013-10-28 18:46
    Triple_R
    Yes. Source pic here. I was wondering if some recoloring would make it work well as MadoSaya. Looks like it did.
  5. Kanon
    2013-10-28 18:19
    Kanon
    It's an edit of a Kuroko and Misaka pic? That's why "Madoka"'s hairstyle looked so familiar.
  6. Triple_R
    2013-10-28 18:15
    Triple_R
    Thanks for the reply to the pic. But I'll make a confession - I put it up partly as an experiment.

Here's a hint - Familiar with the Railgun anime?

Notice anything about the pic now that I mentioned that?
  7. Kanon
    2013-10-22 16:34
    Kanon
    Thanks.

While I've got you, I've been meaning to ask: are watching or planning to watch Kamen Rider Gaim? You know, since it's written by Urobuchi.
  8. Triple_R
    2013-10-22 16:13
    Triple_R
    Happy birthday HanaKana-fan Kanon! (Say that 10 times fast )
  9. Kanon
    2013-08-17 16:22
    Kanon
    I don't do that for every episode. I've already read the manga so I only watch key scenes I'm dying to see animated.

Waiting for the HD version is definitely worth it. The nico stream quality looks like ass, it's so bad you can't even make out what's going in action heavy episode. The animation is also improved in the HD version sometimes. That was the case for episode 6 which had brand new animation during Illyarcher's fight.

So unless you really can't wait and are planning to watch both versions, I say you're better off sticking to the HD broadcast.

While I'm at it, I suggest you read the manga after the anime ends. It looks like you're enjoying the series so you're definitely going to love the second season of the manga. Everybody agrees it's a huge improvement over the first season. It's better in every single aspect. And it has tons of yuri!
  10. Triple_R
    2013-08-17 14:52
    Triple_R
    I notice that you seem to be watching the earlier Prisma Illya episodes. Have you compared them to the ones that come out later? If so, do you feel that there is a significant visual quality difference?

I ask, because I know we both waited for the more HD episode for RDG, so if you're going early with Prisma Illya, maybe I should too.