AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Dr. Casey
Showing Visitor Messages 91 to 100 of 223
  1. Triple_R
    2013-02-22 18:50
    Triple_R
    I hate to be a bother, but since this worked last time... Review already!
  2. Dr. Casey
    2013-02-18 21:34
    Dr. Casey
    Oh no, don't ever worry about that. An Alzheimer's grandmother that's increasingly hard to deal with doesn't leave me with much free time, but there's definitely no issue of declining fandom here; as I've said before, I'm not ever going to lose interest in the story.
  3. Triple_R
    2013-02-18 21:32
    Triple_R
    Yes! I really look forward to your next PPPL review!

I was honestly starting to worry that you had lost interest in it, lol.
  4. Dr. Casey
    2013-02-18 21:09
    Dr. Casey
    Quote:
    I've been watching Penguin Drum recently, and started wondering... is your user alias inspired by that series in some form? You joined the forum before that series aired, though, so maybe not...
    Triple's pretty awesome, but nope, he can't look into the future and choose his name based upon anime from three years down the road.

(PPPL review coming soon ^^)
  5. Triple_R
    2013-02-12 03:17
    Triple_R
    New PPPL update is up, by the way. It should answer some of your questions pertaining to Kyousuke Kamijo.
  6. Triple_R
    2013-02-05 19:50
    Triple_R
    Awesome reply to my latest PPPL chapter. I noticed you skipped the less pleasant route where somebody loses a leg though, lol. But that's Ok. I'm really glad you liked what I did with Kyousuke Kamijou. I have to admit that was one PPPL scene I had been looking forward to writing a long time, and had planned out almost from the very conception of PPPL itself.
  7. Dr. Casey
    2013-02-05 02:32
    Dr. Casey
    I leave behind a belated review of the most recent update, and a picture from the Little Busters! Visual Novel of Haruka's glorious breasts.

Spoiler:
  8. Triple_R
    2013-02-04 19:27
    Triple_R
    So... what did you think of the latest PPPL update?
  9. Triple_R
    2013-01-26 22:38
    Triple_R
    Maybe I should write a fanfic called "Vividly Red Pure Lovers" in the same spirit of PPPL.

In it, the main girl ends up being like Madoka Itou due to her docking with loads of other girls
  10. Dr. Casey
    2013-01-26 05:03
    Dr. Casey
    Spoiler: