AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Dr. Casey
Showing Visitor Messages 91 to 100 of 277
  1. Triple_R
    2013-07-31 17:37
    Triple_R
    It's not the 1st of August my time, yet, but I'll wish you a pre-emptive Happy Birthday, Dr. Casey!

If all goes to plan I might have more for you besides that delicious magical schoolio days cake.
  2. Dr. Casey
    2013-07-30 19:22
    Dr. Casey
    Mudkips are very cute!
  3. Triple_R
    2013-07-30 19:19
    Triple_R
    Mudkips have great beat. They also look cool!
  4. Dr. Casey
    2013-07-30 19:18
    Dr. Casey
    Is it true you like Mudkips?
  5. Triple_R
    2013-07-21 21:08
    Triple_R
    Thanks a lot for the support on my Anything Goes thread idea. I liked the "my son" bit given the recent Superman/Madoka Magica mash-up vids I've been making.
  6. Dr. Casey
    2013-07-14 19:49
    Dr. Casey
    Oh, I actually did try to reply! I typed up a message in reply to you and Kanon (his 'moe boat' bit was cute) the day you posted that, but there was an error whenever I hit 'Preview Message' and what I wrote was lost. I'll type it up again soon!
  7. Triple_R
    2013-07-14 19:43
    Triple_R
    I have to admit - I'm a little disappointed you never replied to my Tamayura/Vince McMahon bit. I figured you'd find that pretty funny, but oh well, maybe my sense of humor was off that day.
  8. Triple_R
    2013-06-28 20:11
    Triple_R
    Oh, and I agree with you on the 30s being the prime of one's life. It's a good way of looking at a person celebrating their 32nd birthday.
  9. Triple_R
    2013-06-28 20:08
    Triple_R
    I see you've been inspired by my fanfic's Tatsuya Kaname. He became like Lex Luthor by becoming bald, running a major company, turning on his family, and hating heroic superhumans. You took a more innocent approach - Stealing Cakes!

Ah, but it was worth it - I dearly loved each one!

And thanks to your avatar commentary, tears have been shed once more! True Tears... of joy. (I couldn't find the old Noe avatar, so I hope you like this new one)

Thanks a lot for the fantastic birthday greeting, and I'm glad you like my plans for Magica Wars. I look forward to your PM reply on it if there's any specific suggestions or proposals or feedback you want to make for it.
  10. Dr. Casey
    2013-06-28 18:21
    Dr. Casey
    Happy birthday, Triple ^^ I've always thought of the 30s as being a person's prime, the perfect blend between youth and maturity. I still remember that on your 30th birthday you were using that pretty Noe avatar from True Tears, which was always one of my favorite avatars of yours. I will make sure to reply to your PMs before too long, but I will say that your ideas for the remainder of the route all sound very nice.

(I don't know who Angela and Victor are, I just went around town stealing birthday cakes from random homes because your birthday is more important. Or maybe I just found them on Google. It is a mystery)