AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Dr. Casey
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 251
  1. Dr. Casey
    2013-03-28 00:18
    Dr. Casey
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Archon Wing One Week Ago
    We should have subs for the 2nd Nanoha movie this week, fyi.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sayaka at the start of episode 4
    Looking back, I was clueless. I knew nothing about miracles or the price you had to pay for them.
    You know, 52 posts later, Sayaka's dialogue actually applies quite fittingly to your experience with Nanoha A's. I never would have expected the movie to result in this colossal an argument.
  2. Triple_R
    2013-03-26 06:05
    Triple_R
    No, it's cool. And funny, lol. And it fits at the moment with two-timing Madoka. I'm glad to see you realize she's deeper than Makoto Itou, though.

As for Nanoha - Yeah, the AS Nanoha community is one that sometimes scares me, lol. But I loved the movie, and I decided that it's time to fight back a bit... Vive la NanoFate Resistance! It's great to know we agree a lot on that wonderful movie.
  3. Dr. Casey
    2013-03-25 22:50
    Dr. Casey
    I was kind of worried that I might be reducing Madoka to a one-dimensional caricature or something in my reviews, lol. She's a perfectly well-rounded, nuanced, lovely character and you write her excellently. I just make her out to be an unfaithful mega slut because it appeals to my fetishes. ._.

And nice work on the A's Movie thread. I agree with basically every single thing you've said in there. That forum's always been an incredibly negative little corner of AnimeSuki...
  4. Triple_R
    2013-03-21 17:46
    Triple_R
    Triple_R with a Sayaka in Madoka costume avatar - So powerful that he automatically intercepts IMs from Dr. Casey to Demi!

By the way, awesome review on PPPL!

I have to admit it's highly amusing how you talk about PPPL Madoka.
  5. Dr. Casey
    2013-03-21 17:45
    Dr. Casey
    I'll try to watch the movie tonight. Ganbatte ne, Demi! Faito!
  6. Dr. Casey
    2013-03-19 22:10
    Dr. Casey
    Review posted.

Did you hear there's a new Saki anime confirmed for Spring 2014?

http://countdown.mandragon.info/confirmed.html
  7. Triple_R
    2013-03-17 18:39
    Triple_R
    As always, I eagerly look forward to your review.

Yeah, I've had a good chat with LS. He's doing Ok, thankfully.
  8. Dr. Casey
    2013-03-16 22:27
    Dr. Casey
    Just to let you know, I'll try to post a review no later than Tuesday. ^^ Hopefully tomorrow night.

You and Last Sinner having a nice chat through PM?
  9. Triple_R
    2013-03-13 15:52
    Triple_R
    More PPPL is up! I hope you enjoy.
  10. Triple_R
    2013-03-13 01:12
    Triple_R
    Big thanks for the heads-up. I'm glad you brought that to my attention. Yeah, I consider LS a friend. I sent him a PM on it.

As for PPPL, thanks for the encouragement. It got me back to writing a bit more of it this evening.