AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Dr. Casey
Showing Visitor Messages 121 to 130 of 221
  1. Triple_R
    2012-11-07 23:56
    Triple_R
    Sorry, I have to spread some reputation around before I can give it to you again.

I'll get around to spreading some rep around soon, but kind of tired at the moment, lol. Hopefully I can help you out in a bit.
  2. Dr. Casey
    2012-11-07 23:21
    Dr. Casey
    Ne, ne, Triple-kun

Ne, ne

Some mean people gave me neg reps and brought me from seven rep bars down to six, can you give me a pos rep and restore me to my former power? ;_;
  3. Triple_R
    2012-11-03 22:17
    Triple_R
    As a Canadian, I don't post much on the US elections thread, but I do think that discussion there is a bit... one-sided. Not so much on political policy, where I understand and accept that people have strong preferences based on their own ideas and worldviews. But moreso on how they evaluate the candidates involved.

Romney is a flawed candidate to be sure, but he does have some strengths (debating clearly being one of them).

And the US economy is clearly in hard shape right now, and surely at least some criticism for that should go to the US President of the last four years...

Truth be told, the way the race for President is shaping up is striking me as fair, and even expected. Two very flawed candidates, one plagued by policy inconsistency and the other plagued by a bad economy, are likely involved in a tight election finale. That strikes me as how it probably should be.

There's almost no result on Tuesday that would surprise me, though.
  4. Triple_R
    2012-10-23 17:08
    Triple_R
    Don't worry about it. Your lack of a reply to the latest PPPL chapter isn't why I haven't wrote more yet. Ultimately, the section I'm trying to finish off now (Madoka Is Alone) is one of the less important sections, so it's hard to rouse myself, lol.

The funny thing is I have big plans for the next Mami Romance section, and it's just a matter of getting over the MIA hurdle to get there.

With work hours cut back this week for me, there's a decent chance I'll get some more fanfic writing done sometime over the next week or so.
  5. Dr. Casey
    2012-10-22 23:05
    Dr. Casey
    Thanks for backing me up in the thread I made. I'm really sorry I haven't reviewed PPPL yet, and hope that my slowness doesn't dampen your enthusiasm or make you wonder if I enjoy the story that much. I love PPPL and always read the new chapters right away, but, well, I'm a lethargic person and reading is admittedly much more fun than writing. I'll review before too long, though.
  6. Dr. Casey
    2012-10-06 20:00
    Dr. Casey
    Oops, posted on my wall instead of yours...
  7. Triple_R
    2012-10-06 19:52
    Triple_R
    We'll call it the PPPL Guild.

We'll make sure to get every female player in the game to join in our guild, and we'll give them armor that'll look like characters from my fanfic.

You'll get to play Emperor Jinnai, while I'll be Kyousuke.

Speaking of PPPL, there might be another chapter of it up within 24 hours, so stay tuned!
  8. Triple_R
    2012-09-30 19:02
    Triple_R
    How's it going? I have to admit that I've been feeling a bit down, lately. I hope you're doing better. It's been awhile since I've heard from you, and I hope things are going well where you are.
  9. Dr. Casey
    2012-09-20 12:17
    Dr. Casey
    Just read the chapter, so I'll do the review tomorrow. For now I'll just say that it was a really good read, and I was glad to see it capitalize nicely on its premise; the premise of Homura playing around with Sayaka's heart for the sake of Madoka was always a very interesting one with a lot of potential. And I don't think your writing's declined at all, it's still on the same level of awesome as always.
  10. Dr. Casey
    2012-09-19 21:51
    Dr. Casey
    <3

I have to go to sleep in a moment, but I'll definitely read it during class tomorrow.