AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Dr. Casey
Showing Visitor Messages 131 to 140 of 242
  1. Triple_R
    2012-11-28 13:53
    Triple_R
    Oh, and routes that are left...

Mami Lives, Mami Romance (including a side-route where Madoka is secretly two-timing between Mami and Homura ). This will be what I write next.

Homura/Sayaka Alliance (this is where Emperor Jinnai takes center stage). In H/SA, I intend to have a Madoka/Homura romance option. So probably two branches here.

And Main Canon route. Main Canon route is now complete up through Episode 7, IIRC. It'll very soon break into another Sayaka route (I intend this one to be VERY Key-esque, by the way), a Kyouko/Madoka route, and a final Madoka/Homura route.

It'll probably be six months or more before it's all done. ^_^;; I hope to have Mami Romance done by Christmas, though, which will close out the "Mami Lives!" routes.
  2. Triple_R
    2012-11-28 12:20
    Triple_R
    That was a great reply! Lovely read.

One quick note (but I'll get back to more later) - The 2nd Mami pic in the latest update is mostly taken from official art in a NewType magazine scan. When I first saw that, what stood out to me the most was how that pic made Mami look totally infatuated with Sayaka, lol. So I just had to use it for the brief SayaMami bit.

My good friend Kogetsu Shirogane cut it out for me, and put it against a more romantic-y background.
  3. Dr. Casey
    2012-11-28 11:17
    Dr. Casey
    New PPPL post.

How many routes are left? It's hard to keep track.
  4. Dr. Casey
    2012-11-20 22:58
    Dr. Casey
    ^^ Avatars lose their shine eventually, at first they make your posts seem more colorful or otherwise set the mood better, but they can get stale eventually (a point I thought the red-haired girl had started to reach... whoever she is ). I came across some Hyouka icons in my journey across the internet for a new avatar, and decided upon Chitanda because she's probably the most avataresque of the bunch, even if Oreki's my favorite character.

Also, I read the last few chapters of PPPL again and made a list of things to comment on. Next week: PPPL review, Thanksgiving Edition.
  5. Triple_R
    2012-11-18 18:31
    Triple_R
    Love your new avatar. It's great!
  6. Triple_R
    2012-11-11 20:52
    Triple_R
    Thanks in large part to your inspiration, a new update awaits you on the Fan Creations subforum...
  7. Triple_R
    2012-11-09 21:17
    Triple_R
    lol, the timing of that VM is very good, because I was just starting to have doubts about PPPL.

I'm really going to try to get down and write some more soon.
  8. Dr. Casey
    2012-11-09 21:08
    Dr. Casey
    ne, ne, Triple-kun

Has anyone told you today that PPPL is awesome

because it is
  9. Dr. Casey
    2012-11-08 15:17
    Dr. Casey
    Thanks, Triple! That gave me an extra 26 rep points (595 -> 621). Someone neg repped me for being a bigot for saying something negative about Obama (because obviously disagreeing with some of his policies makes me a racist), but now my Soul Gem has been cleansed reputation is back where it should be.
  10. Triple_R
    2012-11-08 12:54
    Triple_R
    There you go. I'm curious to know how many rep points that gave you.