AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Dr. Casey
Showing Visitor Messages 161 to 170 of 221
  1. Triple_R
    2012-06-18 21:37
    Triple_R
    Thanks for joining the group! Your picture commentary has been great!
  2. Triple_R
    2012-06-18 12:07
    Triple_R
    Thanks for the reply! I hope you're feeling better soon. It's great that you're ahead in your semester. And thanks for the info on who the girl in your avatar is.

No need to worry about the fanfic. I just hope you don't mind me writing another update or two before you get a chance to reply, lol.
  3. Dr. Casey
    2012-06-18 10:31
    Dr. Casey
    My Inbox is at 100%, so I'll just answer your PM on your wall. (I'm at school and can't delete PM's to leave room, I'm a hoarder and want to save things first) I was mainly moaning about being tired because it's summertime now, and the June heat always puts me in a bad mood. Life's pretty good on the whole though. And I meant to post a review this weekend, but I underestimated just how much the surgery would impact me. I'm not even doing any work here at school today because the medicine the doctor gave me has me so sleepy and muddled that reading the book would be a lost cause. >_> (I'm in a work at your own pace program and will get done way before the semester's over though, so it's all good)

Ah, and this is Souseiseki from Rozen Maiden. I was in the mood for a new avatar and found her in the gallery. I've never watched Rozen Maiden myself, but I really do love the picture.
  4. Triple_R
    2012-05-30 20:45
    Triple_R
    Sorry about only sending you one thing. I forgot about how full your PM box was.

Anyway, thanks a lot for speaking up for me on kinda speaking up for me on that thread. I appreciate it. Hopefully everything will all work out.
  5. Triple_R
    2012-05-19 12:49
    Triple_R
    Thanks a lot for that awesome fanfic review. It really made my morning. ^_^

I hope to finally have the conclusion to Mami Lives, Sayaka Romance done within 30 hours or so. Stay tuned!
  6. Dr. Casey
    2012-05-19 02:38
    Dr. Casey
    Posted some thoughts on the latest chapters. I'll read the next updates soon as they're posted, though I'll probably save the next review for my summer break (ie end of June/start of July). Oh, and I've been curious as to what your thoughts are on the two-parter in Fate/Zero covering Kiritsugu's backstory.
  7. Dr. Casey
    2012-05-09 20:55
    Dr. Casey
    Ah, nope, I haven't watched that. I watch too many series each season nowadays and Tiger and Bunny just got lost in the shuffle. I don't think I've heard anything about it, what's it about?
  8. Triple_R
    2012-05-09 20:53
    Triple_R
    I'm really looking forward to it! Especially since I'm pretty sure you watched Tiger and Bunny, am I correct?
  9. Dr. Casey
    2012-05-09 20:35
    Dr. Casey
    Just posting to let you know that I'll make a review to follow up on Deikan's and Kogetsu's in the next few days. <3
  10. Dr. Casey
    2012-04-16 18:33
    Dr. Casey
    I was actually just coming to delete them because she texted me apologizing and I felt bad. But yeah, posting angry stuff on your wall is pretty therapeutic.