AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Dr. Casey
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 269
  1. Triple_R
    2015-05-07 15:48
    Triple_R
    Sorry about the late reply.

Glad to hear you have a good goal set for yourself, and I hope you achieve it.

My favorite anime of the season is Hibike, but I agree with you on Houkago no Pleiades. That's a very imaginative show with a amusing and charming lead character.
  2. Dr. Casey
    2015-04-29 19:43
    Dr. Casey
    It's going well, 2015's going to mostly just be a quiet build-up year spent working and saving up so I can buy a house next year (there's a friend of the family's that's a carpenter and does work for much cheaper than the average contractor; he's also in love with my sister, which probably doesn't hurt ). The work takes a lot out of me, so I spend a lot of my off time sleeping.

This season I'm watching the Fate Stay Night anime (and reading the Heaven's Feel route of the Visual Novel, which I downloaded from Youtube - I wanted the more detailed version of the story since Sakura best girl), Hibike! Euphonium, High School DxD BorN, Houkago no Pleiades, Nanoha Vivid, and The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan. Houkago no Pleiades is probably my favorite of the season, mainly for the atmosphere; it's a warm, comfy little show, and Subaru makes for a good traditional ditzy, earnest shoujo heroine. I'm enjoying Nagato Yuki-chan for basically the same reasons, though the heroine is of course very different there. This version of Nagato really is one of the most adorable characters out there.

I'm also wanting to watch the first Tamayura movie, naturally, though I haven't found it yet.
  3. Triple_R
    2015-04-28 22:34
    Triple_R
    How's it going? I haven't seen you posting much lately, so I was curious to know how things have been for you lately.

Enjoying many Spring 2015 shows?
  4. Triple_R
    2015-04-08 21:47
    Triple_R
    Just so you know, I have Skype now. If you'd ever like to chat through Skype.
  5. Triple_R
    2015-04-08 09:20
    Triple_R
    I strongly recommend the OVA Aki no Kanade. Pocari Sweat shared it with me, and it had a nice and strong sense of sentimentality to it. I definitely think it is something you would like.
  6. Triple_R
    2015-03-09 17:12
    Triple_R
    Thanks for the info. It's a very nice character design. Lovely smile and face.

So what have you been up to lately?
  7. Dr. Casey
    2015-03-09 17:09
    Dr. Casey
    That's the adult form of Becky from Dog Days The image is from the second season, which I changed a couple months back since season three was about to start.

Spoiler for Full image:
  8. Triple_R
    2015-03-09 17:03
    Triple_R
    Quick question - Who's the girl in your avatar?
  9. Dr. Casey
    2015-02-17 22:06
    Dr. Casey
    Done
    10characters
  10. Triple_R
    2015-02-17 21:59
    Triple_R
    It's nothing major, but you might want to delete a PM or two. There's a short message I'd like to forward to you if possible.