AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Dr. Casey
Showing Visitor Messages 201 to 210 of 221
  1. Triple_R
    2011-03-15 17:25
    Triple_R
    Well, even though I was prepared to wait a bit longer for Madoka Episode 11, I am glad that we'll be getting it at the regular time againt this week. I'm very eager to see how it ends.

Sorry if some of my posts on the board came off the wrong way to you.
  2. Triple_R
    2011-02-23 22:22
    Triple_R
    I hope that the ban is just temporary too. Great Kyoko avatar, by the way.
  3. Dr. Casey
    2011-02-23 15:20
    Dr. Casey
    Why did your fellow defense attorney get banned?

I hope this is just a temporary one...
  4. Dr. Casey
    2011-02-14 02:33
    Dr. Casey
    Triple, I have uncovered some very important information regarding Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
  5. Triple_R
    2010-12-12 20:36
    Triple_R
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to find decent replacement pics for the now blank slots sometime in the near-future.
  6. Dr. Casey
    2010-12-11 15:17
    Dr. Casey
    Hi Triple, I was reading through your blog yesterday and noticed that most of the pictures from your early entries no longer work (All the ones from August 2009 basically, with the exception of the episode 12 minutia review which seems to have remained intact; everything beyond this entry works fine). Just thought I'd let you know, it's the kind of problem that might take a while to notice otherwise.
  7. Triple_R
    2010-12-02 18:43
    Triple_R
    No, no, you didn't bother me at all, Dr. Casey.

Your posts on the Ore no Imouto episode 9 threads were all quite civil, and reasonable, even if I don't fully agree with them.

Based on a dispute between a moderator and myself, I decided that it would be best if I left the episode 9 thread. This is also why I never responded back to MeoTwister5. Nothing against either of you guys, it's just that I felt it would be best if I left that thread in general.

I hope to see you on the episode 10 thread, and I'm really glad you liked Part 2 of my K-On!! review. Sorry if I forgot to PM you that, lol. ^_^;;
  8. Dr. Casey
    2010-12-02 16:36
    Dr. Casey
    I don't think it's been revealed what happened between Kyosuke and Kirino in the Light Novels, either; I know that someone said a couple of weeks ago that it's still a mystery in the source material as well.

And I've been wondering: did you skip over that long post of mine in the Ore no Imotou 9 thread because you didn't have anything to say, or because you were annoyed by my jumping into the conversation? I know you said that you feel irritated and ganged up on sometimes in 3-on-1 debates, so... anyway, it's no problem at all if you simply didn't feel like responding to me, just checking to make sure I didn't stir up any bad feelings with that message.

Oh, and I really liked the latter half of your review about the second season of K-On (Though you kind of fail at PMing me about new blog posts). I was glad to see that you liked that Tenshi song about Azusa in episode 24, since that's easily my favorite part from either season and reading your thoughts on that was the part I was looking forward to the most.
  9. Triple_R
    2010-06-19 17:29
    Triple_R
    Glad you enjoyed my blog write-up on E8!

I haven't seen the Disappearance movie yet myself, but I've seen a lot of screenshots from it. What I've seen looks like a bit of a blend between Haruhi 2009 and Haruhi 2006. I'm not sure that I like it quite as much as I did Haruhi 2006, but it's very solid, and I prefer it over the pure "K-On!" style (for Haruhi). I will say that certain characters look extremely good in the movie. Kyon and Asakura are probably drawn as well as ever there.

As for E8, I was pretty harsh on it back then since I felt it could really hurt the franchise. And it did hurt DVD sales I think. But that's probably all. The Movie has made up for it, so it's easy to look back on E8 and not feel all that bad about it any more. In fact, I now think of it mostly as providing good comedy material.

And some very nice outfits for the SOS Brigade girls, I'll admit.
  10. Dr. Casey
    2010-06-19 15:58
    Dr. Casey
    What do you think of the Disappearance art style in comparison to the 2006 style? Better, worse, about the same? I haven't watched it yet, so. I like 2009's art style on its own (And I think the characters' eyes are more expressive in the 'second season'), but I did like the 2006 art a lot more. I love that first picture from the 2006 set of Haruhi and Kyon. So bold and clean.

I'm glad that you've softened up so much towards Endless Eight, though. It seemed to put quite a dampen on your Haruhi enthusiasm last year, so it's really good that it no longer serves as a huge eight episode stain against the franchise. Now it's just Tanigawa we need to worry about. The future of the anime is more or less irrelevant if there's no future for the source material.

I think there's one or two things I wanted to mention/comment on, but I can't remember what they are right now, and this is a long message so I'll just leave things here; I can always come back and post again if I remember. Thanks, Triple. <3 My new favorite article on the site.