AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Conversation Between Triple_R and Dr. Casey
Showing Visitor Messages 201 to 210 of 279
  1. Triple_R
    2012-07-22 19:37
    Thanks a lot for sharing that! Great review so far. ^_^

I'm glad you were thoroughly pleased with Mami Lives, Sayaka Romance, as well as with the Hitomi vs. Sayaka fight. I'm impressed that you guessed right on what Choice B will cause. I hope you found that end a "good" one.

A couple things - As amused as I was by you thinking that Ritsu Hirasawa was *the* Ritsu (but now with Yui and taking on Yui's last name), my thinking was that "Ritsu Hirasawa" was Yui's daughter that she named after her old friend Ritsu to honor her friend. So don't worry, Ritsu probably still ends up with Mio in my PPPL fanfic world.

And yeah, I see how Kyouko's quote can come across as self-contradictory. The idea is that Kyouko wanted to see a flashy magic fight rather than a pro wrestling match.

Anyway, I eagerly look forward to your completed review on the thread itself! ^_^
  2. Dr. Casey
    2012-07-22 18:54
    Dr. Casey
    Spoiler for Part 2 of 2:

Abrupt ending, I know.
  3. Dr. Casey
    2012-07-22 18:51
    Dr. Casey
    I was going to finish up the review during class tomorrow (I sadly didn't get to work on it during Thursday and Friday like I'd hoped to for various reasons), but here's what I've got so far.

Spoiler for Part 1 of 2, dumb 5000 character limit:
  4. Triple_R
    2012-07-22 18:24
    About my PPPL fanfic... you don't need to get completely caught up in one big reply to the thread. If you want, you can post what you have already done, and leave the rest for later. I have to admit that curiosity is killing me, and I'm eager to know/read what you've already wrote, lol.
  5. Dr. Casey
    2012-07-21 19:02
    Dr. Casey
    Aye, I just deleted a message so that you can send it to me. ^^ The 100 PM limit tera-sucks, I wish it was higher.
  6. Triple_R
    2012-07-21 19:01
    Just so you know, you'll need to clean out your PM Box at least a little bit to receive Part 2 of a certain scene from me.
  7. Triple_R
    2012-07-18 15:42
    Awesome news! 7 Paragraphs already... Wow! You know how to properly hype up your replies.
  8. Dr. Casey
    2012-07-18 11:07
    Dr. Casey

The General Discussion thread might work!

I started writing my PPPL review. Got the first seven paragraphs written. Expect it Friday, I think.
  9. Triple_R
    2012-07-17 18:02
    Hhhmmm... unfortunately, some School Days subforum threads are now closed.

Ah well. Anyway, I do definitely think that School Days is an underappreciated work. I'm pretty sure that if it had come out after Madoka Magica, it would have been lauded as a very bold and breathtaking deconstruction of harem anime.
  10. Dr. Casey
    2012-07-17 11:08
    Dr. Casey
    That poster was completely right. School Days is such a misrepresented show, I thought it was very carefully and meticulously-written, but people on message boards just make it out to be some mindless dramafest where the characters act only according to the whims of the plot. Ah well...

And I would definitely be very much interested in reading your review. I'll check it out soon as it's posted.