AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Conversation Between Triple_R and Dr. Casey
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 270
  1. Dr. Casey
    2014-12-07 13:56
    Dr. Casey
    That's awesome. I look very dignified and mature, and that's a nice shade of blue for my hair; I could pass for being Sayaka's father. (Well, if it weren't for the fact that I'm only 13 years older than her) Nice work, Triple and Kogetsu. *saves pic*
  2. Triple_R
    2014-12-07 13:47
    Here's Christmas fanfic Dr. Casey!

If you're fine with this, please tell me. Otherwise, Kogetsu and I might try something else.
  3. Dr. Casey
    2014-12-07 12:33
    Dr. Casey
  4. Triple_R
    2014-12-07 10:29
    Quick question - What's your favorite color?
  5. Dr. Casey
    2014-12-07 03:33
    Dr. Casey
    Kayaba's a very good choice We're about the same age (he's 28 at the time of death), and I've always enjoyed his character design. I might not be as dashing and handsome as Tuxedo R, but it makes sense that the group leader should look the best. I like this as the baseline for my character design.
  6. Triple_R
    2014-12-06 23:38
    Does this guy work for your Christmas fanfic character self?

I was thinking his appearance might suit your personality a bit better than Okabe would. But if you have a different suggestion, I'm definitely open to it.

Don't worry too much about your fanfic-self looking like your real self (unless you really want it to), because the real me doesn't look much like Tuxedo Mask, lol.
  7. Dr. Casey
    2014-12-03 02:34
    Dr. Casey
    No, that sounds good to me

I haven't ever watched Steins;Gate, so are you choosing this Okabe fellow because his personality is similar to mine somehow?
  8. Triple_R
    2014-12-02 23:59
    I'm very glad that you liked Chapter 1 a lot.

Since your handle is Dr. Casey, I was thinking of making your fanfic self-insert a cross between Steins;Gate's Okabe and an actual medical Dr. Does that work for you, or would you rather something else?

Note - My PM inbox is getting really had to manage, so I'd like to keep Christmas fanfic discussion to VMs for now.
  9. Dr. Casey
    2014-11-28 15:57
    Dr. Casey
    You should know that Kirito (the AS poster) shares your fondness of Umi, and Tempester shares your fondness of Nico.
    Ohh, nice; I had no idea Kirito was even a Love Live fan at all, never mind an Umi fan. Kirito and Tempester are both awesome, so I'm in good company.

Your Sora no Method posts are great, don't mind them at all Your posts related to the series are much more positive on the whole than they are anything else, and I've actually always enjoyed reading critiques that are a mixture of things the person considers good points and weak points, so long as the critiques are fair and well-considered; I welcome those kinds of thorough assessments, actually. A thoughtful critique that lays out the writer's viewpoints in a logical fashion and makes me think "Hmm, he has a good point" is something I'm always glad to read whether I agree with the critique or not.
  10. Triple_R
    2014-11-27 09:30
    I'm very glad you liked Love Live! a lot. I agree with you on how they balanced Nico well. Nico added a good edge and dash of realism to the group.

You should know that Kirito (the AS poster) shares your fondness of Umi, and Tempester shares your fondness of Nico.

And yeah, Shocking Party is a great, catchy song with an alluring dance performance to go with it.

On a separate note - Sorry if I've come across as a bit overly critical of Sora no Method. I know that you're really loving the show, and there's a lot about it I like as well. There's a few things I wish they did a bit differently, but on the whole, it's one of the better Fall 2015 shows. I did sell Kogetsu Shirogane on the show, for what it's worth.