AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Conversation Between Triple_R and Dr. Casey
Showing Visitor Messages 81 to 90 of 279
  1. Dr. Casey
    2013-10-11 20:11
    Dr. Casey
    Absolutely, it was a fascinating piece of insight into your past; an interesting story in and of itself, and I'm always interested in learning about the pasts of friends. How long was it until you learned that the bully made a full recovery? I hope not too long, because that could be traumatic for a kid as young as you were, thinking they might have caused permanent damage. You did a good thing, though, in putting yourself out there to teach someone to treat others with decency rather than as their own personal playthings.

I've never watched Tiger & Bunny, so the Kotetsu Kaburagi is a bit lost on me; but your mom is like Mami Tomoe? That's awesome. And you have a younger sister that you would liken to Kirino? I hope you like her more than you do Kirino herself. ^^; And your other little sister is similar to Kuroneko, eh? Is she single? I'm kidding don't kill me

Hmm... the ages of 10 through 17, huh. Was there a reason you mellowed out afterwards from 18 onwards, or did you just move on to different kinds of environments? If you graduated high school at 17 and entered the work force at 18, I could imagine traits like Sayaka's being less in demand, since public schooling isn't... always the most mature of environments. You must have been quite the role model in high school, though; the supremely enthused, proactive Student Council president with large streaks of Sayaka in your personality. A very cool person, sounds like.
  2. Triple_R
    2013-10-11 19:40
    So... like the personal story or not? I thought about embellishing it a bit more to sound better, but I decided to be as honest as my memory would allow me to be about it, lol.
  3. Triple_R
    2013-10-11 15:22
    I'll use the letter "M" to refer to the delinquent. Real life story and more in the spoiler space below.

Spoiler for Put in spoiler spave to save space.:
  4. Dr. Casey
    2013-10-11 15:02
    Dr. Casey
    But since you don't, elaborating sometime through VM whenever you have the time and inclination would be nice.
  5. Dr. Casey
    2013-10-11 14:40
    Dr. Casey
    There was one I got into fights with a couple times because he took it to the point of being a bully, and with me being the other largest male in my class I felt obligated to stand up to him.
    This... sounds awesome. If you still operated a blog, I'd probably ask you to write a post about it.
  6. Triple_R
    2013-08-25 10:51
    Ironically, I was afraid I was getting a bit too harsh on the latest Prisma Illya thread, so it's good to know that this probably wasn't the case.

I think that Miyu's character can still come out of this fine, but it's just a silly risk, imo. Also, as much as I love drama, I feel like Prisma Illya is pushing it a bit too much. Honestly, I would have preferred a full breather episode before getting heavily back into the drama. Poor Illya deserved more of a break than this.
  7. Dr. Casey
    2013-08-24 22:12
    Dr. Casey
    Excellent posts in the Illya 7 thread; I agree with everything you've said in there. But then, I agree with pretty much everything you've ever said since the Endless Eight days, so no surprise there.
  8. Dr. Casey
    2013-08-15 23:13
    Dr. Casey
    Agh, I got an email notification that you tried to send me a PM but my inbox was full. I've cleared out some of my messages, so please send it again if you saved it elsewhere or feel up to writing it again.
  9. Dr. Casey
    2013-08-14 00:57
    Dr. Casey
    I potsed a review
  10. Triple_R
    2013-08-06 22:18
    Short new PPPL-based fanfic on the PPPL thread. It's not Magica Wars, but I hope you like. I'd like to get your take on it. You can consider it a (very) late Birthday present if you wish.