AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Dr. Casey
Showing Visitor Messages 81 to 90 of 258
  1. Dr. Casey
    2013-06-28 18:21
    Dr. Casey
    Happy birthday, Triple ^^ I've always thought of the 30s as being a person's prime, the perfect blend between youth and maturity. I still remember that on your 30th birthday you were using that pretty Noe avatar from True Tears, which was always one of my favorite avatars of yours. I will make sure to reply to your PMs before too long, but I will say that your ideas for the remainder of the route all sound very nice.

(I don't know who Angela and Victor are, I just went around town stealing birthday cakes from random homes because your birthday is more important. Or maybe I just found them on Google. It is a mystery)
  2. Dr. Casey
    2013-06-26 19:32
    Dr. Casey
    Terra's a nice guy, I'm sure he'll accept

... actually, he already has. Happy 200!
  3. Triple_R
    2013-06-26 19:27
    Triple_R
    Terrestrial Dreamer. I haven't chatted a lot with him, but I've noticed he's made some good posts on the Valvrave and Gargantia boards, and he's into mecha like I am (probably even more than I am). So that's cool.
  4. Dr. Casey
    2013-06-26 19:23
    Dr. Casey
    Naw, I just thought I'd balance out Kismet's dere with some tsun. She'll fix you up, I'm sure, so it would be worth the bullet to have a cute girl nurse you back to health.

Who did you send a Friend Request to?
  5. Triple_R
    2013-06-26 19:16
    Triple_R
    lol, I'm going to hope that shot was an arrow of love, and not a shot of anger for me not writing more PPPL yet, lol.

Anyway, on your advise, I sent out a friendship request to someone on your friends list that is also a big mecha fan. So hey! Win-win if the friendship is accepted.
  6. Dr. Casey
    2013-06-26 18:47
    Dr. Casey
    *drive-by shoots you*

Also, you should go friend someone to bring your number up to 200.
  7. Triple_R
    2013-06-22 19:48
    Triple_R
    It's also me. Some AS members have fun chats on their walls from time-to-time. You're one of them.
  8. Triple_R
    2013-06-16 18:31
    Triple_R
    If there's ever an Ore no Imouto movie, you should be the one writing its script.
  9. Dr. Casey
    2013-06-16 03:07
    Dr. Casey
    Quote:
    I've heard some interesting stuff about Ore no Imo 2. I might check it out at some point just to see how silly the show has become, lol.
    Some of the more salient points.

Spoiler:

It's certainly taken some very interesting turns, to be sure...
  10. Dr. Casey
    2013-06-14 22:13
    Dr. Casey
    My recovery is going faster than expected In part because I haven't been pushing myself much. I'm told I might fully recover by the end of August rather the originally stated late September/October. I certainly don't feel anywhere near as sick as I did this time last month.

What are some of your core beliefs and values, out of curiosity?