AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Dr. Casey
Showing Visitor Messages 81 to 90 of 277
  1. Triple_R
    2013-10-11 15:22
    Triple_R
    I'll use the letter "M" to refer to the delinquent. Real life story and more in the spoiler space below.

Spoiler for Put in spoiler spave to save space.:
  2. Dr. Casey
    2013-10-11 15:02
    Dr. Casey
    But since you don't, elaborating sometime through VM whenever you have the time and inclination would be nice.
  3. Dr. Casey
    2013-10-11 14:40
    Dr. Casey
    Quote:
    There was one I got into fights with a couple times because he took it to the point of being a bully, and with me being the other largest male in my class I felt obligated to stand up to him.
    This... sounds awesome. If you still operated a blog, I'd probably ask you to write a post about it.
  4. Triple_R
    2013-08-25 10:51
    Triple_R
    Ironically, I was afraid I was getting a bit too harsh on the latest Prisma Illya thread, so it's good to know that this probably wasn't the case.

I think that Miyu's character can still come out of this fine, but it's just a silly risk, imo. Also, as much as I love drama, I feel like Prisma Illya is pushing it a bit too much. Honestly, I would have preferred a full breather episode before getting heavily back into the drama. Poor Illya deserved more of a break than this.
  5. Dr. Casey
    2013-08-24 22:12
    Dr. Casey
    Excellent posts in the Illya 7 thread; I agree with everything you've said in there. But then, I agree with pretty much everything you've ever said since the Endless Eight days, so no surprise there.
  6. Dr. Casey
    2013-08-15 23:13
    Dr. Casey
    Agh, I got an email notification that you tried to send me a PM but my inbox was full. I've cleared out some of my messages, so please send it again if you saved it elsewhere or feel up to writing it again.
  7. Dr. Casey
    2013-08-14 00:57
    Dr. Casey
    I potsed a review
  8. Triple_R
    2013-08-06 22:18
    Triple_R
    Short new PPPL-based fanfic on the PPPL thread. It's not Magica Wars, but I hope you like. I'd like to get your take on it. You can consider it a (very) late Birthday present if you wish.
  9. Triple_R
    2013-08-01 19:19
    Triple_R
    Sorry, but I don't think I'm going to have any fanfic to share with you today. ^_^;;

Hopefully I'll have something to show during the weekend, though.
  10. Dr. Casey
    2013-08-01 12:15
    Dr. Casey
    Quote:
    If all goes to plan I might have more for you besides that delicious magical schoolio days cake.

B, b... baka! You're going to make the imaginations of all the yaoi fangirls run wild!

Thanks for the birthday greeting and the awesome School Days picture ^^ I've been meaning to read the VN since it's been fully translated. Magica Wars chapter 2 would make the best (slightly belated) birthday present, also!