AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Archon_Wing
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 280
  1. Archon_Wing
  2. Triple_R
    2015-08-13 14:33
    Triple_R
    lol, good point.

I commented on the 2nd Shirobako OVA, by the way. I'd like to get your take on that when you get the chance.
  3. Archon_Wing
    2015-08-13 01:51
    Archon_Wing
  4. Archon_Wing
    2015-07-15 21:45
    Archon_Wing
    Right, there's really no shipping on my part. It's pretty obvious what the writer was drawing upon.

A lot of people might bring up the Class S friend to dismiss it, but apparently from what I read that's just mostly a fictious thing surrounded by as expected, male fantasies, lol: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Class_S_(genre) Wishful thinking in some senses.

Also, I across this hillarious parody fandub of an Aldnoah insert song (the infamous I SAY CRYYYY) one. I was certain Sawano was just putting gibberish into it, when it turns out, that was really what happened: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8vrvb1rwlQ
  5. Triple_R
    2015-07-15 20:54
    Triple_R
    I agree. I definitely could relate to Kumiko here. Reina is alluring and mysterious and carries herself with a lot of style and purpose. It's no wonder that Kumiko was won over by Reina.

But keep watching! You're near the best part!
  6. Archon_Wing
    2015-07-13 23:16
    Archon_Wing
    Up to episode 6, and....

Okay I don't know about Reina, but Kumiko's very into Reina.

Spoiler:
  7. Triple_R
    2015-07-03 20:29
    Triple_R
    Yeah, Reina definitely has a lot of scenes where she's channeling Homura, lol.

I hope you're enjoying the show.
  8. Archon_Wing
    2015-07-03 13:36
    Archon_Wing
    I watched Hibeke episode 4 and found this Homura wannabe to be pretty amusing.

Spoiler:
  9. Archon_Wing
    2015-01-16 23:56
    Archon_Wing
    Ah, nice assobaitcs!
  10. Triple_R
    2015-01-16 23:14
    Triple_R
    Good assumption.

But the most important thing is that it involves a personal favorite of yours, as well as a direct appeal to the Assman.

Let's see if Imgur will be our friend or not...

Spoiler for Magical Girly Gymnast Nanoha: