AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Archon_Wing
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 285
  1. Archon_Wing
    2012-12-13 00:22
    Archon_Wing
    So Ace and I were lamenting the lack of daring from the Great Kyoani Empire, so I likened it to the Roman Empire's fall, with such events as "The Five Great Anime" and "The Sack of Haruhi" (Endless Eight) and eventually it broke into two, with the Eastern Side breaking off with Key into "Little Busters" Eventually the Kyoani Army grew too weak due to its excessive reliance on the moe barbarians that joined their ranks. It worked for a while, but these same people would take them over.

Though, really guys, Kyoani ignoring Haruhi is really like playing the harp while Rome burns. And we all know Haruhi = Rome in this overly convoluted analogy.

And yes, I'm bored and nice yuri btw.
  2. Archon_Wing
    2012-11-19 20:32
    Archon_Wing
    It's stories like these that make life worth living. Just the idea that there is someone else out there that is watching after you.

A lot of cynical minded folk these days would be like "Hmmph, defenders of justice like that exist only in fiction!" And then this happens.

It's interesting to me because the area our superhero inhabits has suffered a lot due to law enforcement budget problems. The police aren't able to respond effectively and thus crime is rising. (Like Gotham kinda, really...) So some people believe that where lawlessness exists that people will burn, pillage, and kill. While that might be true, I am also convinced there will be those who will rise to fight these things.

Well, that, and maybe someone is a huge Wien fan.
  3. Triple_R
    2012-11-19 19:49
    Triple_R
    Thanks for sharing. That news story is indeed very cool.
  4. Archon_Wing
    2012-11-18 20:36
    Archon_Wing
  5. Archon_Wing
    2012-10-26 20:53
    Archon_Wing
    Well, I never expected you to take your sig literally. But you have to give PA props. It was like they knew we were talking about power rangers.

Anyhow, glad to know that Triple R Video Productions is still around since I'm aware you're busy atm.

I'd also like to tell you that I am watching Nana with Demi. and while being a good show itself, I can't shake the shoujo-ai vibes the show is sending. Okay, the show is NOT that, but I'm sure you may have the same goggles that I have at times. I'm telling you this simply because we probably thought you'd react similarly to us to certain scenes.

This series really sparkles. It would make Okada jealous.
  6. Archon_Wing
    2012-10-17 20:02
    Archon_Wing
    Aha, Okada's revelation about True Tears is very interesting.

But now that I think about it, PA Works for all their faults has a rather large and strong moe lineup atm, don't they?
  7. Archon_Wing
    2012-08-14 04:35
    Archon_Wing
    Tari Tari sounds like a dessert to me.

Also, at this point it is my favorite PA anime. The music used is great.
  8. Archon_Wing
    2012-08-01 00:54
    Archon_Wing
    So I am watching Char's Counterattack and Char is his usual suave self

Spoiler:
  9. Archon_Wing
    2012-07-13 21:24
    Archon_Wing
    That's great too.

Though honestly, we should switch. Not that I mind.
  10. Triple_R
    2012-07-13 15:30
    Triple_R
    I got:
    Spoiler for Triple_R: The Anime:

Not bad! AIC isn't my first choice, but the length and genre and premise is epic!