AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Conversation Between Triple_R and Archon_Wing
Showing Visitor Messages 181 to 190 of 288
  1. Archon_Wing
    2011-09-30 18:11
    Gah, you guys have derailed the thread. I am going to get penguin #1 to push the buttons on you guys.

On the other hand, you've done a very good job of presenting your own case. It occurs to me that people who dismiss what you say into "but it's subjective" are the ones least likely to be able to accept another opinion so they just dismiss it as "you could be wrong" But that's completely useless, since an opinion is inherently of the owners and could be right or wrong!

It's like this magical "I win" button where it magically invalidates everything said.

So no, you weren't using loaded anything; I'm surprised you didn't just link them to this.
  2. Archon_Wing
    2011-09-22 14:33
    Tiger and Bunny reviewed here

One of the reasons I liked Tiger and Bunny was that it never took itself too seriously, but at the same time allowed for serious plot elements and well developed characters. And a good soundtrack

It kinda sounds familiar. Now that I think about it, Tiger and Bunny is everything Mai-Hime was and should be.

Well, replace the yuri shipping with... nvm
  3. Triple_R
    2011-09-21 08:07
    Spoiler for ef discussion:
  4. Archon_Wing
    2011-09-20 22:32
    lol.... well, you're the first person to call ef "erotic" That's unique for sure; can you elaborate with erotic, or link some images.

I've only seen like 3 episodes of memories. It was pretty fun with the eyepatch girl, Miya Miya is adorable, and the fact that Yuuko seems to have the ability to suddenly appear and disappear like... Batman!
  5. Triple_R
    2011-09-20 21:15
    ef: A Tale of Memories has two plots running side-by-side, with one romance in each one. Both plots are pretty good, and make for good romance drama and suspense. They utilize very nice plot devices and SHAFT's visual style to maximum effectiveness. I highly recommend it.

ef: A Tale of Melodies I've only watched a little bit of so far. This anime is pretty erotic in many scenes, I have to say, lol. It's not quite as good as Memories, but its pretty good so far, and it has that Denpa Onna fun quality to it, if you know what I mean.

Oh, and great review of Usagi Drop. You said so much there that I wasn't sure how to respond, lol.
  6. Archon_Wing
    2011-09-20 20:25
    So I hear you've been watching EF-- care to share your (non-spoiler) thoughts on both of the series as I haven't watched much of it.
  7. Archon_Wing
    2011-09-02 21:06
    Apparently nobody knows who my favorite character is, so I'll have to change this.
  8. Archon_Wing
    2011-08-28 21:08

You need to take over before Vince Russo does.

Or God forbid, Mari Okada.
  9. Archon_Wing
    2011-08-22 03:31

Fans have always asked for Nanoha and Fate's High School days, but... I'm not sure if this is what they were looking for.
  10. Triple_R
    2011-08-20 16:26
    Yeah, Big O is fantastic. I really enjoyed it.