AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Archon_Wing
Showing Visitor Messages 181 to 190 of 266
  1. Archon_Wing
    2011-07-09 20:53
    Archon_Wing
    Just leaving this on your wall, an extra thought::

This whole discussion on MGs so reminds me of people saying Star Trek Ds9 wasn't a star trek series because it was on a station and thus they didn't journey out into the stars. Some food for thought.
  2. Archon_Wing
    2011-06-09 18:06
    Archon_Wing
    You know, I never watch wrestling anymore, but apparently the greatest troll of them all has come back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8eji...eature=related

also lol@ the "Cena Sucks chant"
  3. Archon_Wing
    2011-06-06 03:47
    Archon_Wing
    If you get your video uploaded, you should make a post in the videos thread. I wonder if Veoh/dailymotion is any good, if youtube is being lame
  4. Archon_Wing
    2011-05-31 20:38
    Archon_Wing
    ISML is here, if you feel like suffering.
  5. Archon_Wing
    2011-05-29 22:40
    Archon_Wing
    Lol, I just noticed your avatar and title.

Rest assured if Ko gets screwed, I'll hate PA works forever. >.>
  6. Archon_Wing
    2011-05-10 20:38
    Archon_Wing
    AnoHana and Steins;Gate are now both first tier animu. I can't say I found anything wrong with Anohana when I was watching it, besides maybe a little lack of subtlety, a bit odd for Mari Okada IMO.

But really, the stock is rising, or as they say...
  7. Archon_Wing
    2011-05-02 01:12
    Archon_Wing
    Last episode of Hana Saku Iroha exceeded my expectations. I felt the pacing was so well put-- in episode 3 and 4, I felt a strong "Get on with it!" vibe, but they used their last 5 minutes well, even though I didn't think they would.

Also, if the show is to not do something, I really don't want a love triangle because I have no faith in the staff regarding something like that. Or especially the potentials from the male side. Also, that is done sooo much, I'm gonna vomit. >.>
  8. Archon_Wing
    2011-04-18 00:26
    Archon_Wing
    You know, after watching HanaSaku 3. I find it extremely irritating that people who don't like it are accused of hating fanservice and fun stuff. Besides, it wasn't even that hot.
  9. Archon_Wing
    2011-04-12 18:17
    Archon_Wing
    Alright, time to make random demands.

May I suggest you watch the anime Akagi? It's an anime about the table game Mahjong, however much like most shows of the genre it doesn't require knowledge of the game because the focus is on the characters. Kinda like yugioh, but way more GAR.

Also, there is much ham with the drama.

The cast is also mostly male, which should be a breath of fresh air considering we have so many animes with female dominated casts.
  10. Archon_Wing
    2011-03-25 02:02
    Archon_Wing
    I have a perfect wish for Madoka; have you ever watched Babylon 5?