AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Last Sinner
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 355
  1. Triple_R
    2013-01-16 18:45
    Triple_R
    Fate/Zero was one of my three favorite shows of 2012. So I'm glad its getting recognition. But yeah, I'll admit this is looking a bit like overkill to me. :-/

Well, let's see what happens.

Even though I had my disappointments with SAO, I honestly think it deserved better than this. I intend to vote for it in the Setting category, for what it's worth.
  2. Last Sinner
    2013-01-16 15:19
    Last Sinner
    So how about dem Fate/Zero awards?
  3. Triple_R
    2013-01-12 07:13
    Triple_R
    I'll try to get back to you ASAP (probably after work today) on the VM you just sent me. I appreciate the concern, and I'll talk things through more with you soon.
  4. Last Sinner
    2013-01-12 05:50
    Last Sinner
    Christ...you and RF look set to kill each other...mate, you need to avoid those pointless arguments. We're talking about modern anime's most blindly loyal (insert preferred term) here. What good is there in arguing with him? Or the other loyalists and trolls in that thread or other ones?

I think you've reached a point I did a few years ago. R3 - you need to stop caring about what everyone else likes and says. It doesn't matter what they like or whether they do or don't like what you do. If you're going to keep bringing up topics like that in a community which is positivist-biased and reactive rather than open-minded, you're going to make a lot of enemies around here. And it isn't worth it. Take it from someone who's been around that block.

You're an open-minded person and you like to talk about things in depth. Here's 21 Reasons, 88 Club and 99 Problems, R3. Most anime fans don't give a damn. They are very simple fuckers. They only care a lot of them care about how effing cute the chick is, how high the body count is, how yaoi-potential the guy is, etc. Trust me, I've been trying to get along with anime fans locally and in other places for years. Most of them are scum and would sooner kill you than talk with you. And just for the record, Suki is positivist but AniDB is utterly negativist and anti-modern for an example. Trust me, Mappy has shown me how utterly toxic and hateful of anything that place is. And ANN - well let's not go there. The less said about that basketcase, the better.

I think you and I need to talk more often since you seem to be getting into toxic conversations too much lately and it's doing you any good. SKype, FB? Something. You sound like you need to talk to someone that will listen and respect your opinion politely and stick with you, regardless of whether they agree with you or not. I've stuck with my 45 year old friend Mappy for close to a decade because that's the friendship we have. Similar deal with a few early 20s people I know. You sound like you're about to implode and develop a real hatred of certain people/groups. Probably justified but hate ain't worth it. Let the scrubs be and do it your own way. You don't need a few dozen or hundred people to agree with or discuss with openly. A few is enough.

R3 - please avoid rising to their bait. Clowns like RF, Westlo and TinyRedLeaf will do everything in their power to make you an outcast and warp your points to their benefit and make them look like the good guy. You're one of the better people around here and always have been. And if the newfags drive you out of here too - well this place really has gone to hell.
  5. Triple_R
    2013-01-10 22:43
    Triple_R
    Every once in awhile, General Anime tends to have a thread or two where somebody basically slams the modern anime world and its fans.

But even by that standard, it is pretty troll-central right now, yeah...
  6. Last Sinner
    2013-01-10 22:32
    Last Sinner
    General anime has become troll central...wow...
  7. Last Sinner
    2013-01-07 13:36
    Last Sinner
    It's never worth it. He's always looking for a fight. Don't react to his bait. You're better than that.
  8. Triple_R
    2013-01-07 13:31
    Triple_R
    You're right. It's just not worth it. I deleted that post, lol.
  9. Last Sinner
    2013-01-07 13:28
    Last Sinner
    Are you flirting with Westlo again...
  10. Last Sinner
    2013-01-06 11:35
    Last Sinner
    Minami-ke ep1 is out. UTW's version would be the one to pick up.