AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Last Sinner
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 373
  1. Last Sinner
    2013-02-17 21:04
    Last Sinner
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf0O7hMbSSo - in case you've never seen any of this guy's work before.
  2. Last Sinner
    2013-02-17 10:23
    Last Sinner
    I am cursed lately...

Headaches have come back with a vengeance. And to amplify the problem, my glasses broke...spontaneously the frames just snapped while walking.
  3. Last Sinner
    2013-02-14 22:43
    Last Sinner
    So apparently this game is 18+ in Australia...seriously....
  4. Triple_R
    2013-02-13 14:06
    Triple_R
    Sorry about what you went through there. I hope you're feeling better now.
  5. Last Sinner
    2013-02-13 08:10
    Last Sinner
    Don't call it a comeback?
  6. Last Sinner
    2013-02-12 17:30
    Last Sinner
    Hey man. I think I caught something a few days ago, which is why I've been silent on all fronts. Friday I think I had only one hour I was coherent and about ten I was delirious and writhing about. I'm still feeling incredibly foggy four days later, headaches just won't go away no matter how much water or sleep I get, pills don't do a thing.
  7. Last Sinner
    2013-02-03 16:46
    Last Sinner
    Your connection to MSN died a few minutes ago btw. Were you done for the night?
  8. Last Sinner
    2013-02-03 06:37
    Last Sinner
    I saw an interesting thing written today by someone who reviewed Heart of Thomas, a Moto Hagio title considered to be the grandmother of shounen-ai. The reviewer mentioned while there were implications of yaoi, the boys were all into girls, then went into 'this is a conceit found in modern yuri - that it is seen as a silly phase one grows out of'. And I think this is a major reason while yuri isn't taken seriously or given much respect. How can people when it's treated as something that is a mere fling and will fade in time and the majority of stories cater/foster that sentiment? Girl Friends really is a rare case of two females forming a lifelong bind that time and growing up strengthens. I wish there was a greater proportion of yuri like it. The freaking loli yuri spam of recent times only cheapens the genre in the long run.
  9. Last Sinner
    2013-02-03 01:51
    Last Sinner
    As far as school trips go, that one that Akko and Mari went on and had four days of hell then the epic sweet finisher - that was pretty gold.
  10. Last Sinner
    2013-01-31 23:53
    Last Sinner
    The 2nd half of the Girl Friends omnibus was in stock today. I'd read it online ages ago, but to have a proper copy in full now - bliss... ^^

So...very...yurilicious...

Akko and Mari making out is one of the most beautiful things in the universe by far.