AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Last Sinner
Showing Visitor Messages 121 to 130 of 384
  1. Last Sinner
    2013-01-31 23:53
    Last Sinner
    The 2nd half of the Girl Friends omnibus was in stock today. I'd read it online ages ago, but to have a proper copy in full now - bliss... ^^

So...very...yurilicious...

Akko and Mari making out is one of the most beautiful things in the universe by far.
  2. Last Sinner
    2013-01-30 21:49
    Last Sinner
    Something yurilicious awaits you in your PM box.
  3. Last Sinner
    2013-01-29 16:58
    Last Sinner
    For the record, I woke up about an hour ago. Can continue chatting then if you're back. I presume you went to work when we finished?
  4. Triple_R
    2013-01-27 21:54
    Triple_R
    Yeah, I noticed that. That reply to you and I was pretty blunt and a bit rude.

But I've seen enough of that particular poster to know that's her posting style. So try not to take it personally. She replies like that to just about everyone.

But yeah, I think I'll take a break from the cliche thread.
  5. Last Sinner
    2013-01-27 21:45
    Last Sinner
    Well...remember what I said about being driven to being too disgusted by people to bother posting? What happened today about cliches is a classic example. I've found another little creep I will never want to converse with forever and a day.

FYI the same little creep had a go at you too.
  6. Last Sinner
    2013-01-27 16:08
    Last Sinner
    Oh thank flock you didn't say 24 hours...there's a planned power outage in my suburb tomorrow morning. -_- Some prick of a company put a damn transformer up right next to a house about 1 block away. This is where it gets real twisted...the company offered the tennants of that place 30k for the transformer being put there....Yeah, something isn't right...

We rarely have a blackout in South Australia but planned power outages are becoming more common than they should be...particularly ones lasting close to most of daylight hours...

But yeah, that'll be Wednesday morning my time. I'm down for that.
  7. Triple_R
    2013-01-27 15:54
    Triple_R
    Excellent post on the cliche thread. It'll give us some nice fodder for chatting about on Tuesday (my time).

Let me just say that i hope to chat with you in 40 to 48 hours from now. Anywhere in that window.
  8. Last Sinner
    2013-01-27 15:08
    Last Sinner
    I have MSN. That sounds good.

Um, by Tuesday, is that your time or my time?
  9. Triple_R
    2013-01-27 14:46
    Triple_R
    Sorry for the late reply. How does Tuesday sound? I'll try to be on AIM and/or MSN a lot on Tuesday. Tell me which system you'd rather use, and I'll go with that one.
  10. Triple_R
    2013-01-16 18:45
    Triple_R
    Fate/Zero was one of my three favorite shows of 2012. So I'm glad its getting recognition. But yeah, I'll admit this is looking a bit like overkill to me. :-/

Well, let's see what happens.

Even though I had my disappointments with SAO, I honestly think it deserved better than this. I intend to vote for it in the Setting category, for what it's worth.