AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Last Sinner
Showing Visitor Messages 271 to 280 of 486
  1. Last Sinner
  2. Last Sinner
    2012-07-16 09:45
    Last Sinner
    Sorry for the inactivity but AVCon is on in a couple of weeknds from now and I'm organising two events and helping on a 3rd, so time has not been on my side lately.

SAO Ep2 was good. Still yet to move into great territory, but all in good time. Kirito-Asuna interaction was at the level I wanted to see. Kirito feigning badass at the end was a good touch. But yeah, I'm king of avoiding that forum due to the amount of people posting spoilers. I noticed you've made a thread about it - sounds like you've been spoiled on it. Fortunately I haven't yet. Seems like RF has taken a very harsh stance on it, which is good.

I tried Muv-Luv Total Eclipse tonight. Was very underwhelmed. Yep, it's only SAO this season for me. *shrug*
  3. Last Sinner
    2012-07-10 08:01
    Last Sinner
    I can see why Tari Tari will be liked. But argh, it was slower than K=ON and less interesting. And K-ON was borderline watchable, so I dropped this before I even reached halfway through the ep. Jinrui made me disappear faster - not my style of comedy.

Unless Muv-Luv is worth watching (concerned since they're not adapting the good stuff), I'm only going for Sword Art Online.
  4. Triple_R
    2012-07-08 13:34
    Triple_R
    I agree on Sword Art Online. It's a very clever way of making a classic style fantasy show where lives are at stake... but the setting is still kind of/sort of real world Japan so the otakus will find it easier to get into.

In all seriousness, it is a good show.
  5. Last Sinner
    2012-07-08 12:00
    Last Sinner
    Decent start for Sword Art Online. Let's hope it delivers long-term. I'm badly in need of a good fantasy series - been years since I've had one.
  6. Last Sinner
    2012-07-03 11:39
    Last Sinner
    So a friend decided to sell his collection and I find a few things at prices I can't refuse. For $100, I acquire Eva: Platinum Edition box, Haruhi S1 box, Cowboy Bebop (full but not box), Interstellar 5555, Spirited Away, Perfect Blue and 2 Gorllaz DVDs. I think I got my money's worth.

And 'Awwww!' at what you said on Ledgem's wall. ^^; Once AVCon stuff is sorted, I'll try to be more active. L.A. Noire is also taking up my spare time lately. My African friend gifted it to me just before he left. He seemed fairly certain I'd like it and he's right. Proper crime solving that's in a more interesting setting and story - i.e. the complete anti of that GTA junk. Although even L.A. Noire has a fair bit of sandboxing. Seems to be the case for most games these days, I guess.
  7. Triple_R
    2012-06-29 21:35
    Triple_R
    Thanks for the birthday wishes! Yeah, I had a pretty good day. Nice, warm weather lately too.
  8. Last Sinner
    2012-06-29 04:23
    Last Sinner
    Grats on reaching 31, Triple_R. Hope you had a good day.
  9. Triple_R
    2012-06-25 13:02
    Triple_R
    I'm glad you found the drive at least. Really too bad about your friend...

I guess the one good thing is that you've always struck me as being good at making friends. I mean, you do run a club and all, so that's great.
  10. Last Sinner
    2012-06-25 08:53
    Last Sinner
    Things have gotten a bit better. I found the drive just now.