AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Last Sinner
Showing Visitor Messages 281 to 290 of 449
  1. Triple_R
    2012-04-02 00:59
    Triple_R
    Thanks a lot for the comment on my rep! And thanks for the last PM - I appreciate it.

I'm curious to know - which Spring 2012 anime do you intend to follow?
  2. Last Sinner
    2012-04-01 05:05
    Last Sinner
    Grats on rep cap. You deserve it.
  3. Last Sinner
    2012-03-25 12:31
    Last Sinner
    Between the Little Busters announcement and Estetica in July, you'll be well catered for.

Okada-inspired title, I'm guessing?
  4. Last Sinner
    2012-03-17 00:54
    Last Sinner
    I watched Kino's Journey from start to finish last night. This show puts anything from the last 18 months to shame. Haven't had this much satisfaction from a show in quite a while.
  5. Last Sinner
    2012-03-14 19:19
    Last Sinner
    I tried the new series from January-February over the last week.

I only like two. Thermae Romae and Amagami SS Plus. Pirates wasn't unwatchable but was uninteresting. Everything else was very unwatchable for me. Was really ticked off DxD was only properly drawn when Rias was naked - feel very cheated that Miyama-Zero's artwork has been wasted.
  6. Last Sinner
    2012-03-01 15:39
    Last Sinner
    Just a warning to never do it again. *shrug* Better than doing it in a thread, I guess. I'm just outright bored by this and whatever else the new gen says is good/worthy of selling these days. After the third and final day of the o'week stall is done, I'm marathoning the rest of Space Battleship Yamato this weekend. Still haven't heard any convincing argument to watch 2012 material. Nise seems to be benefiting from the fact there really is no legit competition this season. Which will also benefit Fate/Zero but I still don't know how to feel about that show.
  7. Triple_R
    2012-03-01 01:44
    Triple_R
    Wow, you might have disliked it the most out of all of us, lol.

Bold sig! I wonder what comments that'll earn you, ha ha!

Like yourself, I found it kinda pointless. I honestly did think Karen looked erotic in it... although it's kind of silly for a toothbrush in the mouth to do that, imo. XD
  8. Last Sinner
    2012-03-01 00:11
    Last Sinner
    I watched the link DemiSoda linked me from Youtube....

THAT IS THE MOST STUPID! PATHETIC! BORING! WANKERISH! LOAD OF SCHIZENHAUSEN I HAVE EVER SEEN! And I am not stimulated at all...Panting, gulping, cut after cut to visual whatever, insinuated incest...

So basically Shinbo and NishiOisin have catered to otaku wet dreams...

WHATEVER.

Response in sig and I don't care if I get banned for it.
  9. Triple_R
    2012-02-29 17:07
    Triple_R
    Spoiler for Nise Episode 8:
  10. Last Sinner
    2012-02-29 16:45
    Last Sinner
    Okay....but what actually happened in it...Something along the lines of Nadeko's arc having no visuals? Someone got laid? Visual orgasm for the masses? Why all the fuss?

I've come to appreciate the biggest driving factor of sales in Japan is fanaticism. You have to be stupid and unnecessarily loyal to buy 2 episodes for 90 dollars. P4 and Horizon fans made me fume for a while, then I realised they're the idiots in all of this. Good luck to them wasting their money. Fanaticism is what ostracizes anime in the first place, yet it's what drives the industry. What a hilarious double-edged sword.

I'm watching Space Battleship Yamato in full until someone gives me a convincing argument to watch anything from 2012. I still haven't heard one.