AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Last Sinner
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 501
  1. Last Sinner
    2016-01-05 09:53
    Last Sinner
    Thanks, he sends me a lot. Since I know he isn't trying to get me to like idols and he generally has good taste in images, I let him send stuff.

The previous night he showed me an image of his LL shrine at his workplace. Amazed he gets to work somewhere where all his fellow employees let him have that and treat it with care/don't steal anything. That said, Rin from the newer round of Idolmaster is his true love. I don't even want to think about how much he spent on a doll of her and all the outfits.

In regards to Delta, it's just the overall package. When Macross was a more balanced composition of mechs and idols, it was what I was into, particularly the DYRL movie. Lynn Minmay's songs are pretty iconic and I do listen to them fairly regularly. It just gets weird when now the idols are essentially the whole show and the mechs are almost non-existent. But I guess that's anime in 2016.
  2. Triple_R
    2016-01-05 09:03
    Triple_R
    Really nice LL gif. Neat style and cute. Thanks for sharing.

Don't worry about what you wrote on Macross Delta. I know you're just being honest about your feelings on the show, and aren't trolling.
  3. Last Sinner
    2016-01-05 05:06
    Last Sinner
    Thought you might like this Love Live gif my Hong Kong friend just linked me.
  4. Last Sinner
  5. Triple_R
    2015-12-23 23:49
    Triple_R
    Awesome pictures (that I somehow haven't come across before, so really good job).

And that gif is pure hilarity! It might just be the greatest .gif ever, lol. Thanks a lot, LS!
  6. Last Sinner
    2015-12-23 23:34
    Last Sinner
    I also present to you the greatest .gif ever
  7. Last Sinner
  8. Triple_R
    2015-12-23 18:48
    Triple_R
  9. Last Sinner
  10. Last Sinner
    2015-12-16 16:40
    Last Sinner
    So my mate in Hong Kong had a doll meetup with his fellow kin there. This is a photo of their most prized ones in winter gear. His is the Rin on the top right.

I'm definitely never getting into them though. That takes so much money. But I have to admit he does get some decent shots of them and that he has enough sense to do group trips to avoid randoms trying to steal them.