AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Last Sinner
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 344
  1. Last Sinner
    2014-03-24 10:26
    Last Sinner
    Just a thought on a steam punk comment you made recently.

If only anime had someone like Caitlyn
  2. Last Sinner
  3. Last Sinner
    2014-03-21 07:47
    Last Sinner
    When you're ready. I think I might have scared people off. Either that or it's a dead quiet day in General.

In other news, Watanabe and Kanno are teaming up again.
  4. Triple_R
    2014-03-20 23:27
    Triple_R
    Thanks a lot for that! It might be awhile before I reply to it though, just so you know.

Today was busy for me between a Montreal Canadiens hockey game and Thursday being my biggest anime-watching day of Winter 2014.
  5. Last Sinner
    2014-03-20 09:57
    Last Sinner
    I'm sorry to see a thread you intended to be properly discussed went off on a tangent.

I decided to unload in that thread. Someone had to talk about something on-topic and stop mentioning 'The War'. It's a decent discussion point. Why the hell were people obsessed with mentioning 'The War' over and over...
  6. Last Sinner
    2014-03-19 02:48
    Last Sinner
    After investigating a bunch of April titles in their original manga form - I think April is looking darn good. Seriously hope it ends up like that. Been a long time since I've had a current season to like.
  7. Triple_R
    2014-03-17 06:27
    Triple_R
    The White Day art was great in general. But yes, what I *really* liked was the Madoka girls. They came up with some really nice "normal clothes" for the main cast. So thanks a lot for sharing!
  8. Last Sinner
    2014-03-14 20:22
    Last Sinner
  9. Last Sinner
    2014-03-13 22:50
    Last Sinner
    Just wondering - have you ever watched Ichigo Mashimaro or Hanamaru Kindergarten? They both seemed like titles you'd like and not too far back from today.

Isshukan Friends PV. I am hoping this is the sleeper hit of the year.
  10. Last Sinner