AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and night_sentinel
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
  1. night_sentinel
    2014-01-14 02:15
    night_sentinel
    Wah! You changed your avatar to the white devil! Nice ^^
  2. Triple_R
    2013-12-24 12:31
    Triple_R
    Merry Christmas! Yes, Virginia, Santa Saki looks best in a short-skirt.
  3. night_sentinel
    2013-12-22 14:22
    night_sentinel
    Aww its over.
    Oh well, its pretty nice. Btw, the post that you linked triple? How is your VN coming along?
  4. night_sentinel
    2013-12-22 13:29
    night_sentinel
    Don't worry about it. I have a pretty thick skin. lol.

And your theory is pretty fascination to read, even if yeah... ^^
  5. Triple_R
    2013-12-22 13:17
    Triple_R
    Sorry... I think I might have come down a bit too hard on you on the Movie 3 thread. ^_^;;

I know you put a lot of thought and effort into understanding Madoka Magica, and I do respect that. So sorry if I came off too harsh.

For what it's worth, I edited the first line of my reply to you to express proper gratitude to you.
  6. night_sentinel
    2013-10-30 08:19
    night_sentinel
    Hahaha!

I think season 2 will good for a Sayaka fan to be honest. Since Homura and Madoka are in the high tier of power. Its going to be hard to make them the protagonist. And while I'm sure that they'll be prime mover and shaker of the plot. It might be best to use the other three Puella like Sayaka, Mami and Kyouko as the protagonist or the view point character. ^^
  7. Triple_R
    2013-10-30 07:57
    Triple_R
    I was aiming for the vid to give shippers that pleasant image, lol. So don't worry, you took it the way it was intended! I'm glad you liked the vid.

I am definitely excited to see where Madoka Magica goes in the future.
  8. night_sentinel
    2013-10-30 03:47
    night_sentinel
    Thanks for the vid. 3R.
    It made me laugh. Sayaka as He-man and Kyouko as BATTLE CAT. I've now seen everything. Does it make me a bad person when my first thought is how Sayaka rides Kyouko to battle? lol. ^^

Anyway, pretty excited about the movie myself. Actually, I think I'm more excited about the possibility of a season 2. The movie may not be the best as something that concludes but as a beginning of another story, it did its job well. ^^
  9. Triple_R
    2013-05-08 00:53
    Triple_R
    Thanks a lot for the PPPL review!

I might reply to it directly later. But just so you know, Momo is based on Cure Peach from Fresh Pretty Cure! Cure Peach just screams "Madoka crossed with Mami" to me. Hopefully, you'll see why.

Her eye color is pink like Madoka, but her hair is long and blonde like Mami's. Her costume is also very Madoka-esque, but her fighting style is more Mami-esque, imo.
  10. night_sentinel
    2013-03-30 11:31
    night_sentinel
    I think I should thank you! I really like what you did with fanfic or is it a VN?
    I'm a bit excited as well about the upcoming third Madoka movie. I do wonder if it will be the end of Homura considering some of the questionable lines in the PV, though.