AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Haak
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 60
  1. Triple_R
    2015-06-28 09:50
    Triple_R
    Thanks. I probably forgot to say this, but I really like your current avatar. Adds some groovy pizazz to the site.
  2. Haak
    2015-06-28 08:05
    Haak
    Happy Birthday dude!
  3. Haak
    2015-06-20 12:16
    Haak
    Thanks dude. For the record, I also found myself agreeing with a lot of what you wrote as well.
  4. Triple_R
    2015-06-20 10:44
    Triple_R
    Awesome post on the Yuri/Yaoi Goggles thread. Good to hear an understanding and knowledgeable voice from somebody who's not really into yuri himself but still gets its appeal, at least to some degree.
  5. Haak
    2015-03-25 02:57
    Haak
    I actually disliked the show first, but it gradually grew on me the more it developed. It's difficult for me to compare with Shirobako because that show holds a special place in my heart (l loved the last episode) and they're pretty much apples and oranges, but after watching the most recent episode of Death Parade I had the strong urge to recommend it above all else.
  6. Triple_R
    2015-03-24 20:49
    Triple_R
    You implicitly calling it better than Shirobako certainly gained my attention. So I made a point to download and watch the first episode of Death Parade earlier today.

The first episode flowed well, the dart game was both horrific and a stroke of creativity genius, and the whole scenario in the first episode was pretty engaging.

I still would put Shirobako first out of the anime shows I'm watching right now, but Death Parade's 1st episode was a very strong start. I'll probably check out more episodes throughout the days to come.
  7. Haak
    2015-03-24 02:26
    Haak
    Highly recommend it. Imo it's the best series airing right now. Incredibly thought provoking. I can't think of any show quite like it. It's one of a kind.
  8. Triple_R
    2015-03-23 18:20
    Triple_R
    I haven't seen Death Parade, though I have heard a bit about it. Do you recommend it?
  9. Haak
    2015-03-23 18:10
    Haak
    Just out of curiosity, are you watching Death Parade by any chance?
  10. Haak
    2015-03-16 15:42
    Haak
    If you're talking about the currently airing Exodus specifically, I'm not actually watching it since it's apparently a direct sequel to the 2004 TV series and 2010 film which I haven't seen. I did watch the first episode of the 2004 TV series a while back just before Exodus starting airing and I thought it was pretty good if a little overly dramatic to the point of narm at times (in direct contrast to Majestic Prince), but I ultimately never bothered to fully take it up. I do remember there being a fair bit of this. You have to see it to understand.