AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Kudryavka
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 14 of 14
  1. Triple_R
    2013-02-03 16:08
    Triple_R
    Thanks a lot for sticking up for me on the LB! Episode 17 thread. Especially since this is one of the times when I got a bit ahead of myself.
  2. Kudryavka
    2013-01-26 21:50
    Kudryavka
    No trust me, you did not offend me. I also hope I did not offend you, lol.

And thank you!
  3. Triple_R
    2013-01-26 21:41
    Triple_R
    Thanks a lot! Sorry if I came off a bit too harsh on the boards earlier today. For what it's worth, you've created a lot of interesting discussion. I absolutely love the Komari gif avatar, by the way. Its adorable.

Hope you continue to enjoy PPPL! I look forward to hearing your take on a major route, once you complete one. Feel free to share thoughts on any particular chapter/section that stands out to you.

P.S. I've wrote full-fledged eroge scenes for certain routes, but they're only available by PM. You'll be able to tell when you reach one. If you want to read either of them, just VM or PM me about it.
  4. Kudryavka
    2013-01-26 21:38
    Kudryavka
    Hey Triple_R. I just wanted to say that I really love your Madoka Magica Pure Pretty Pink Lovers story a whole lot. Especially with the choices, I love adventure type books and such.

I havent posted in the thread b/c I'm still reading and have a really long way to go, though. But I will post when I catch up!