AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and calorie
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 16 of 16
  1. calorie
    2011-09-17 12:25
    calorie
    Quote:
    Good point on the Wiki page problem. Yeah, the H-game origins does make things a bit trickier if your younger sister is very young (14 or under, say).
    She's 15 y/o lol.

So how old are your sisters (I'm guessing they're no longer minors)?
    And while we're at it -- what "clean" older stuff would you recommend (other than the Ghibli movies, Mushishi, Haibane)?
  2. Triple_R
    2011-09-17 10:44
    Triple_R
    I didn't know you had two sisters. In comparing my situation to yours, I forgot it was possible that you might only have one sister. Neat coincidence that you have two sisters yourself, lol.

Good point on the Wiki page problem. Yeah, the H-game origins does make things a bit trickier if your younger sister is very young (14 or under, say).

I'd probably rate Usagi Drop a 8.5/10 It was a very strong and consistent show. But it does have a couple slight elements I'm not fond of.
  3. calorie
    2011-09-16 16:18
    calorie
    How did you know I had more than one sister? :|

Yeah, I have two sisters, but only the younger one likes anime.

Ahh, coolio, might drop by the blog again sometime

Can't really link anyone to a wiki page though can I? Besides, Key animes are my favorites and I would just feel better if they had a "cleaner" origin.

Lol @ you blocking the non-contacts from visiting your profile; luckily my long comment didn't go to waste

So how did you rate Usagi Drop again? I gave it an 8 on account of everything feeling more bland (to say the least) after the uhm...y'know.
  4. Triple_R
    2011-09-16 15:58
    Triple_R
    Heh. Now I know why you like plowing through a lot of anime. You want to find something you can comfortably watch with your younger sisters, lol.

I know exactly what you mean. I have two younger sisters myself.

Yeah, I'm from RabbitPoets.

Anyway, nice chatting with you. I wouldn't worry too much about "clean" anime shows based on H-games. I mean, those are complete adaptations: There's no real need for anybody to play the games in order to get the full story, really.
  5. calorie
    2011-09-16 15:28
    calorie
    Spoiler for Usagi Drops manga ending:
  6. Triple_R
    2011-09-16 14:59
    Triple_R
    Spoiler for Usagi Drops manga ending: