AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Nanya01
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 68
  1. Nanya01
    2013-04-26 14:51
    Nanya01
    Triple_R, please, can you help us on TFF?

The chance for a Nanoha sub-section on TFF.
  2. Nanya01
    2013-04-20 07:09
    Nanya01
    The situation has gone way past out of hand and is in a death spiral out of control.
  3. Nanya01
    2013-04-19 18:40
    Nanya01
    Can you guess who? It's a mystery!
  4. Nanya01
    2013-04-15 18:30
    Nanya01
    Come here to join us.

I thought I would give you an invite to join The Fanfiction Forum. You don't need to do anything right now, but I'd like you to join now.

Besides, Kaijo and myself hang out there most of the time these days.
  5. Nanya01
    2013-04-11 07:53
    Nanya01
    I'm gunna PM you something.
  6. Nanya01
    2013-04-10 04:21
    Nanya01
    Sheesh! Now there's 3 members of the Nanoha board that got banned. (Mamoru, Alvane and Hoki)
  7. Nanya01
    2013-04-03 08:46
    Nanya01
    Well, I admit, I'm not holding up much of any hope at all for the 3rd movie. And the cynical side of me is already taking over and wondering if there's anything that's in it that'll be good.

Really, my cynical side has already come up with a list of things that are likely going to happen.

Fate development
    NanoFate pandering
    Yuuno, Chrono, Lindy, Arf written out completely
    Still no development on Nanoha's character.
    Shamal and Zafira getting next to nothing.
    Vita, Signum and Hayate being extremely minor characters who get the Arf, Yuuno and Chrono treatment in the A's movie.
    Villains getting screen time.
    Flashy effects
    Final fight scene
    Plot holes.

Yeah, I'm not holding up much hope.
  8. Triple_R
    2013-04-03 08:39
    Triple_R
    I understand. I get your complaints about the movie. It was a bit too much style over substance, a bit too much easy catering/pandering and not enough smart plot/character development.

Let's hope the third Nanoha movie gives us more of what we'd both like. Personally, I'd love for it to involve the Materials. Maybe that would give Nanoha some character development - having to face her own villainous doppelganger of sorts.
  9. Nanya01
    2013-04-03 08:36
    Nanya01
    Hey, don't worry about it. I do admit that I like a more one-on-one dynamic relationship, but, hey, I'm a helpless romantic who enjoys seeing characters interact with each other and develop friendships and such.

And, sorry for how harsh I come across in the movie thread. I don't want to be a complete killjoy with it, but I found the movie to be so frustrating.
  10. Triple_R
    2013-04-03 08:32
    Triple_R
    Sorry for being a bit overly blunt earlier this morning. I'm a bit of an old-fashioned romantic, I'll admit.

Anyway, nice chatting with you.